Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

All 3 have poped I can't hardly wait until the 17th [emoji12][emoji481][emoji482]
4181329dbf42a3673dcf69778c0441b2.jpg
ac84407d3a7cc491704b5de03fcc3ae4.jpg
if they are your comp girls i know its only odd days but were not meant to be starting them just yet pal
Grow Off start date 1. May 2019 with pre-germ date by 17th April, Grow Off ends with a properly poll photo at 07/31/19

Last edited:
if they are your comp girls i know its only odd days but were not meant to be starting them just yet pal
Grow Off start date 1. May 2019 with pre-germ date by 17th April, Grow Off ends with a properly poll photo at 07/31/19
So if scroll up to Monday's conversations you'll see...
Take care Tom[emoji482]
41115291523209edef9a3da9e0aa04e7.jpg
376429b6213e7a22f29db51a6abac5bb.jpg

That's ok Tom, this i s a Grow off and no battle and there will be also others like faded growing outdoors and not finishing in dates...

That's ok Tom, this i s a Grow off and no battle and there will be also others like faded growing outdoors and not finishing in dates...
Hey mongol i plan on doing the Humboldts indoors, its the dinafem cookies i running outdoors till October. I plan on starting the sucker punch Wednesday and after approximately one month after i put my dinafem photos outside ill start my bubba kush in that tent, plan is to hopefully get successful indoor perpetual. Gotta keep up with @hairyman. If my autoseedz dont show in time ill run both Humboldt strains Wednesday. But thats good idea i might as well throw a couple outside from the get go!

I just thought it was a normal battle same rules so there arnt battle rules for this one then and I'm easy pal

I'm not complaining lol. Its the only reason I can join this in addition to the other 3 sponsored "Battles".

Damn normal mail! Almost 3 weeks and not here yet!
I've been battle trained so I just thought it was the same here but I can adapt

I've been battle trained so I just thought it was the same here but I can adapt

I do believe everything else is the same as battles. I'm not anything trained so I may be wrong. Just trying to stay sane while waiting for my battle/ grow off seeds to arrive. The suspense is killing me...lol

Back