Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

@HSO-Mark thanks so much for the gifts i love the wooden box ive never seen anything like it who came up with the idea there super cool View attachment 1042230

Enjoy buddy :pass:

Nice to see seeds landing. We really do need a lot more HSO girls growing on AFN :bong:

This is just the beginning :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark.

Seeds arrived, thanks @HSO-Mark :pass:

Sweeeeeet packaging, love it!

View attachment 1042270 View attachment 1042268

Your more than welcome my friend :pass: I can't believe most users are more excited about our packaging than the creations inside :crying:

I think it is only right that I should inform the contestants in this battle

My (specially selected) HSO seeds arrived today

View attachment 1042273

:amazon::amazon::amazon:

Thank you @HSO-Mark

:thanks:

and all at AFN that make this possible

:pass:

Now it's time to show us what you can do :thumbsup:

Good luck buddy :pass:

Can't wait for mine. Sent Mark a message to get tracking. Hope it reaches soon.

Sadly we don't do requested seed tracked due to federal law etc. Others have started to arrive and we have not failed yet to deliver :bong:

Fingers crossed they land soon my friend :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Your more than welcome my friend :pass: I can't believe most users are more excited about our packaging than the creations inside :crying:

Now it's time to show us what you can do :thumbsup:

Good luck buddy :pass:

Sadly we don't do requested seed tracked due to federal law etc. Others have started to arrive and we have not failed yet to deliver :bong:

Fingers crossed they land soon my friend :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..
i just thought the packaging was cool as fuck mark also i have no doubt im going to smash these kush girls i cant wait

i just thought the packaging was cool as fuck mark also i have no doubt im going to smash these kush girls i cant wait

I'm not being biased but our packaging is some of the best on the market :pass:

Great genetics deserve only the best packaging, naturally resourced wood and a very cool wood etching/burning machine :bong:

I'll add the video here for members that have not seen our packaging being created :thumbsup:

Enjoy :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

I'm not being biased but our packaging is some of the best on the market :pass:

Great genetics deserve only the best packaging, naturally resourced wood and a very cool wood etching/burning machine :bong:

I'll add the video here for members that have not seen our packaging being created :thumbsup:

Enjoy :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

thanks for that mark i enjoyed that :bighug::pass:

55402BAB-126A-463E-8377-C285B138B4FE.jpeg

Back