Humboldt Seed Organization Humboldt Seed Organization 2019 Grow Off!

Hey @Growtogrow if you dont mind bro id like to follow along your outdoor photo grow, as you know its all new to me.even the soil. If you could hook me up with a link
Hey faded [emoji481][emoji482]I'd hook you up with a link bro but I am no good with that shit sorry man lol the only thing I can tell you is is where I'm at outdoor grow journals and the title is

2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside grow

I don't know why but ever since I've had this phone I've never been able to copy a link or paste anything it's never worked right anyway. I always end up losing it goes in the cyberspace and who knows where it landed at couldn't tell you LOL somebody out there though has got stuff they didn't want probably or found it in the lost and found section.. LoL I couldn't tell you LOL

A write-up for Three Blue Kings came up on Instagram last night; now I'm even more eager to grow those. Always wanted to grow Blue Dream, and the strains crossed with her look really intriguing. The only one I have experience with is diesel genetics, a Sour Diesel hybrid, and she grew like a charm.
Yes I still have not officially jumped in as seeded yet, I will decide by the 17th :smoking:

A write-up for Three Blue Kings came up on Instagram last night; now I'm even more eager to grow those. Always wanted to grow Blue Dream, and the strains crossed with her look really intriguing. The only one I have experience with is diesel genetics, a Sour Diesel hybrid, and she grew like a charm.
Yes I still have not officially jumped in as seeded yet, I will decide by the 17th :smoking:
I’ve got my fingers crossed Rivet! :d5:

Hey faded [emoji481][emoji482]I'd hook you up with a link bro but I am no good with that shit sorry man lol the only thing I can tell you is is where I'm at outdoor grow journals and the title is

2019 mid Michigan Growtogrow outside grow

I don't know why but ever since I've had this phone I've never been able to copy a link or paste anything it's never worked right anyway. I always end up losing it goes in the cyberspace and who knows where it landed at couldn't tell you LOL somebody out there though has got stuff they didn't want probably or found it in the lost and found section.. LoL I couldn't tell you LOL
Got it threadmark bro, thanks

upload_2019-4-9_20-42-15.jpeg

Back