Yep I just hate to chop anything so I just bend it and use every vine I get. I've seen pics of all kinds of stuff. Yours also . I like the way they turn out. Im just set in my ways haha. There's the old grow . im hoping I can grow some monsters witty this setup. Im veggie two months no matter what lol
19a9e6cf19d2f2cfe1d388747f2ac3bc.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Alright guys.. so heres the deal and im glad things happened this way.. this is just reinforcement that, even if things dont go exactly a planned, thats no reason to give up, work worh what you got!!
IMG_8265.JPG
i waited a bit too long, what is happening is that the plant is mature enough that the branches are no longer growing symmetrical ,meaning, i will not get 8 perfect colas, also means i will have to get creative to bring this sucka back under control.. i will use some combo fim techniques and possibly some ponytailing to get things back in order
IMG_8267.JPG
IMG_8268.JPG
this plant, same thing, no biggie.. i will continue to cut chop bend and bonsai these two and i guaranfeckintee they will break under the wrath of Lee... pot to potaid( er lemonade or sumtin)!!!

Hey @arty zan do you have any updates yet??

Update on training !!!! The mailnine plants were a bit farther than i anticipated and the last branches started growing non symmetricall...
IMG_8313.JPG
heres a close up
IMG_8314.JPG
after you turn it right side up, the top can be cut
IMG_8315.JPG
Viola!!!!! Fresh aircut fer yu mon ami!!!!!
IMG_8316.JPG
As @TheMongol would say.. vielleicht nachstws Mal.. and c'est tout
IMG_8309.JPG
IMG_8310.JPG

This will turn rogue shortly and it'll take another smackdown.. short stuff sch Yeti.. whoo she gets monstrous!!!!

Looking good man. Can u believe I literally broke the top off this plant and it was hanging by a sliver . I taped her up soon as I did it and she never missed a beat lol.
84be632332e6fa98a0ffd2beb42096fc.jpg
e7a8d9ff55c4bc3306c1f2b7b7ceb058.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Yup.. truely a hardy plant!!!! Looking good!!

LMAO, bude is doing it again, no...you can't hold your hands of it or what? :crying:
But hey, " sempre la stesa cosa a dire le piante come si fa" and " bien foutu ma petite minette"...:shrug:
This winter i' ll go the hard way and start at page 1 reading your wonderfull training thread, but i can tell you something...since DP Tony gifted me 7 beans of unreleased auto strain to test...i got back in my mind a training thing i didn't found yet here, haha...you will be proud of me! a pure DP and bude traning thread:hookah:

LMAO, bude is doing it again, no...you can't hold your hands of it or what? :crying:
But hey, " sempre la stesa cosa a dire le piante come si fa" and " bien foutu ma petite minette"...:shrug:
This winter i' ll go the hard way and start at page 1 reading your wonderfull training thread, but i can tell you something...since DP Tony gifted me 7 beans of unreleased auto strain to test...i got back in my mind a training thing i didn't found yet here, haha...you will be proud of me! a pure DP and bude traning thread:hookah:
DP wil not dissappint.. i look forward to it... are we ready for the Big Show today??

Back