IMG_8434.JPG
IMG_8435.JPG
IMG_8436.JPG
IMG_8437.JPG
IMG_8438.JPG
IMG_8439.JPG

Those all look amazing brother . man I need some new strains haha

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Im trying to post on my stuff as much as possible . for myself and everyone else. Hopefully it will help others to. Key temp for rooting seems to be around 76 degrees for my strains

Heres how things are moving along with the trainingView attachment 795461the two "Fimlined@ plants , have the branches past the rings.. all vertical growth now!! View attachment 795463 View attachment 795465 View attachment 795464 and the two fimmed plants will be left to grow as well,, if they give me any lip.. off with their heads!!

so here i got a little candy for you, because of my tent not beeing that big i want to keep my chili small in height and coverage so i start with LST right from the beginning, take a look:
20170823_201735.jpg
20170823_201747.jpg

i want to lead her in circles over the soil, maybe iwill fail, maybe not :D

so here i got a little candy for you, because of my tent not beeing that big i want to keep my chili small in height and coverage so i start with LST right from the beginning, take a look:
View attachment 795565 View attachment 795566

i want to lead her in circles over the soil, maybe iwill fail, maybe not :D
Ohhh i like that!!! I have sime babies that are about the same age/size... whats it gonna look like when its done??

Im trying to post on my stuff as much as possible . for myself and everyone else. Hopefully it will help others to. Key temp for rooting seems to be around 76 degrees for my strains

Thanks bro, the pics are a shocker for a noob auto grower, but we are changing the way the world thinks about Autos!!! I have a few HST followers on Instagram who feel the same way we do!!!

Shit I wish I had some auto to train all mine are photos remember lol

temp for rooting seems to be around 76 degrees for my strains
My temps seem to be a bit low since changing to led.. im trying a few thing out to get the temp up

Shit I wish I had some auto to train all mine are photos remember lol

Yup.. no worries there, our message of brutal beatings and beheadings is causing a stir!!!

Back