cheers i seen how you made one with bamboo canes so i will go down that route mine are at 15 day so i will be topping them at the end of the week maybe
Awesome!!!! I will have update pics today of mine.. cant wait to see your plants bro!!!

mine is at day 3 above ground and getting bigger.. i know ill do some LST but im weary about topping her ... Auto Pineapple Express

I topped my new white widow auto cbd and grew two new shoots with four leaves even quicker
I recommend it, can't wait to see how many colas I get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LST on a Mephisto Double Grape.
image.jpeg

Hey guys! New to this group. This is my first autos ever. The biggest one I topped And lst. 2nd biggest just slight lst right now. For the 3rd i topped it but the growth is very slow.. do you think I stunt the growth? These babies are northern lights by grower choice seeds. I will updated you guys!

Attachments

• IMG_6320.JPG
    IMG_6320.JPG
    231.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_6321.JPG
    IMG_6321.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_6322.JPG
    IMG_6322.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_6323.JPG
    IMG_6323.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 248
Hey guys! New to this group. This is my first autos ever. The biggest one I topped And lst. 2nd biggest just slight lst right now. For the 3rd i topped it but the growth is very slow.. do you think I stunt the growth? These babies are northern lights by grower choice seeds. I will updated you guys!

hey @Shinramen good to meet you and welcome to AFN... the lady's look fine and healthy, they don't all grow the same speed.
Why not pop over to the Live intro section here - https://www.autoflower.org/forums/live-introductions.35/ and say hello to the gang, good way to meet every one and introduce your self and your set up... then get a journal going on your grow my man, tag me ( @Slater ). and I can jump on for the ride and help if needed.
see you in Live intro
:pass:

Im so fucking jealous you all do great job, Im still with cfl's, never achieved so great yields

Im so fucking jealous you all do great job, Im still with cfl's, never achieved so great yields
Hey chock! This was a great thread, and it's where I learned to top above the 4th node, which I do every time now.

Sorry to say that Budelee crossed the river to the Great Beyond (bless his soul forever). Since then this thread has been quiet. The information is still priceless.

Back