@yoda2419 i forgot to say, it's best to start the training at 3-5 nodes, photos do have the time/ability to recover from a later start but autos prolly wouldnt

I generally top at the third and set up my mainline..I don't really notice and recovery time..maybe just 24 hrs...maybe not..I've noticed growth quickly after..so I believe it's just as natural as topping a photo plant.. All the warnings of autos are in the past..I only started growing autos just to prove those myths wrong..and I have..I no longer grow photos..think it's pointless really.. Two to two and half months or so..in and out..shit can't beat it.. And you certainly can't be scared of them..it's a plant that produces flowers..it wants to do that..it's whole purpose..so why not set it up to where you get awesome buds..big donkey dick buds... Keep the Christmas trees for Christmas..

This is a Critical Ogre auto from seedsman I got six ounces off of in 84 days from sprout..not bad I think

Screenshot_20170717-151807.png

I generally top at the third and set up my mainline..I don't really notice and recovery time..maybe just 24 hrs...maybe not..I've noticed growth quickly after..so I believe it's just as natural as topping a photo plant.. All the warnings of autos are in the past..I only started growing autos just to prove those myths wrong..and I have..I no longer grow photos..think it's pointless really.. Two to two and half months or so..in and out..shit can't beat it.. And you certainly can't be scared of them..it's a plant that produces flowers..it wants to do that..it's whole purpose..so why not set it up to where you get awesome buds..big donkey dick buds... Keep the Christmas trees for Christmas..

This is a Critical Ogre auto from seedsman I got six ounces off of in 84 days from sprout..not bad I think

View attachment 781519
Excellent points!!! Yes, i did not experience any slowed/delayed growth from the methods i've tried either, as long as everything else is reasonable dialed in, the plant will do its thing... Bend em,pinch em, make em do what YOU want them to!!!

View attachment 781519
Major :slap:, for that awesome Ogre!!!

Alright guys.. i have four plants that will go thru some training.. i have fimmed three and will be mainlining one..more soon

What up brother [emoji1] glad to see u again. Dagger dumbo and gypsy is about to come to life again. Got me a new system to go with em. Built her myself . now with the 1000 watt with my mars 96s and the dwc Imma have a bumpy first ride on the dwc possibly but im balls deep so to late to turn back lol
cf57ad1dd5e509a871742c195fb4561a.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

A couple of clones from em I have outside
0658cb6157e9d6d55b9de2e2079e93d9.jpg
e04ffa68bcba34d9deff62633be6de29.jpg
55c1daf2ef40b7236474a67d460d7f24.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Back