Seedsman seeds Auto Critical Ogre.. Topped at the third then mainlined..Topped the ends as well..

View attachment 750092

View attachment 750093
how do you do that mainline mate? is it just a case of topping then pulling it apart? been trying to find an auto mainline guide but everyone just says it doesnt work on autos. google seems to be full of shitebags today lol.

Had a few more minutes....auto BlackBerry from fast buds...

Shy of 4 ozs. .....killer smoke...became my favorite quickly!# she was major defoliated her entire life...I am a big time defoliator...100% believe in it...got to read the plant to know when tho..left too much under bud on her ...should of cleaned her up a bit..would of got more weight I believe

View attachment 720716

View attachment 720718 View attachment 720719

View attachment 720721

View attachment 720722

View attachment 720725

View attachment 720734

View attachment 720736
ahah i found the instruction bit. what on earth is going on in that top picture mate? im looking at it but i just dont quite get what youve done. something doesnt look right. ive topped and fimmed but im missing something here. what did you do at this stage?

mainlining is about as extreme as you can get ( unless your Stunted... but that's a whole other story...lol! ). I think that MAYBE, the longer growing autos like AU can possibly take it, wether you gain or lose by doing so, well, we'll just wait and see! And so called "super Autos" ( a BS term IMO.. their just F1 autos........ ) might work also, though I see no reason to even use them.
well im about to try this on an a/u so we shall find out soon enough what happens : )

Ya I agree on that. @Dudeski ..try the you tube video and there is an independent report on line, the thing about their stuff is that you can spray while lights are on and it will not burn the plant,and you only spray the tops of the leaves,,it's the first time I try a foliar so nothing to compare against,but compared to previous grows without,the blue dream plants were monsters at 25 days( I gotta update that thread)...Peace bro..pics of product tonight
wait, what? spraying with the lights on??? well this is gettng interesting now isnt it : ) wondered why so many people are talking about this stuff now lol

Okay so here's where we are at on the mainlined plant,she came out of shock early and started to take off again,so the time was right for the final topping/cut,there will now be 8 colas and she is free to do her thing!! Pics are before and after,I had to use bamboo sticks to spread her open...I have included one pic of the natural plant that shows an alternative to total removal of fan leaves,these weren't blocking any bud sites,they View attachment 577423 are just to give you an ideaView attachment 577418View attachment 577419 View attachment 577420View attachment 577421View attachment 577424 sorry that the pics got out of order,the top pic shows the four cuts from the mainlined plant...Peace !!
DAMN BRO! This is some malicious shit! my days been very busy so its taking me a while to get through this but im on the edge of my seat now like! thats some serious plant abuse man. kudos.

DAMN BRO! This is some malicious shit! my days been very busy so its taking me a while to get through this but im on the edge of my seat now like! thats some serious plant abuse man. kudos.
When you start, tag me in and i will follow!!

wait, what? spraying with the lights on??? well this is gettng interesting now isnt it : ) wondered why so many people are talking about this stuff now lol
Ohhh the Optic Foliar line is good stuff.. I have recently added a spinosad product, and this caused burn to the newest growth,when sprayed with lights on..so dont try that..

Does anyone have experience training Ripley's, and if so what do they seem to react best to?

Back