The current batch of trained fast buds are nearing the finish line
image.jpeg
this first pic shows the two smaller plants which are a gorilla glue left and Pineapple Express right
image.jpeg
this shows Ugly Betty in the middle..oooh shes a big'un!!
image.jpeg
so... I see a few questions being raised about training adding time to the completion.. In my experience. Yes, some strains will get slowed down if they are stressed, but not every strain,I've still had some strains finish early/on time... This current batch have about 2-4 weeks left and updates will follow...

Last edited:
They dont want you to stop! Lol they will be ready when they wanna, soundslike my wife

I am always amazed by your work.
Thanks bro!! Ugly Betty actually looks good, and damn if shes not huge, the other two have a scraggly look to them, all three strains took the HST topping good but the girl scout cookie was a clear winner for dealing with the stress and just growing huge!! She will not finish in a "normal" window for time, but its better to let them finish on their own..

Last edited:
The current batch of trained fast buds are nearing the finish lineView attachment 741491this first pic shows the two smaller plants which are a gorilla glue left and Pineapple Express rightView attachment 741492this shows Ugly Betty in the middle..oooh shes a big'un!!View attachment 741493so... I see a few questions being raised about training adding time to the completion.. In my experience. Yes, some strains will get slowed down if they are stressed, but not every strain,I've still had some strains finish early/on time... This current batch have about 2-4 weeks left and updates will follow...
How tall are they? With very limited vertical space this really interests me. Is it the strain or just your use of lst/topping?

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

How tall are they? With very limited vertical space this really interests me. Is it the strain or just your use of lst/topping?

The tallest is approximately 31" from top of coco, but yes ,you are right, the good thing about training is that they can be kept shorter than that..really any height you need, it just takes a little work...

The tallest is approximately 31" from top of coco, but yes ,you are right, the good thing about training is that they can be kept shorter than that..really any height you need, it just takes a little work...
Thanks bro. Gotta work on my training knowledge for the next grow!

I've only got a couple pics of my outdoor stuff period. I just recently got on here and found all these forums. Your welcome to follow mine this year. I only will visit the grow once or twice in a couple weeks . I don't like leaving trails for people or cops. I usually don't take nothing out there with me. But guess the phone can go on silent. It's illegal here so I'm super careful

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
It´s illegal at my state also.....just be carefull....but here on AFN makes to much FUN!

Back