All good had no idea. Someone just asked a question figured showing em was cool. That's why I added both of em

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

sorry my camera is no good this is the natural trained barneys blue cheese no ties used all lst by hand bending to the limits of the main cola stem also lollypopped every bud site is rock solid and around 2 weeks left i can just get two hands around the main cola
image (10).jpg

Hello everyone. I thought I would share my current grow using the Mainlining Technique to create 8 main colas. This is for a Bubba Kush photoperiod plant freebie seed I got as a Seedsman promotion and is my first time growing a photoperiod plant. I'm using this technique as described at growweedeasy.com

http://www.growweedeasy.com/manifold

This is fully organic grow using Kind Soil. I have made a slight error in only using 5 lbs Kind Soil and employing this technique as it only affords me 2 1/2 months to veg before making the switch and I of course lost weeks due to topping twice. I'm currently on day 69 and will have to make the switch in 6 days. I was hoping to get a little more height before doing so.

Enough of me yacking. Here are the pics.

Day 43 - Topped to 3rd node.
IMG_1643.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG

Day 53 - First plant training working towards flat base waiting for 4th node to grow out on each side.
IMG_1649.JPG

Day 61 - Topped to 3rd node on each side and cleaning up the 2nd node on each side leaving 8 growth tips.
IMG_1654.JPG
IMG_1655.JPG
IMG_1656.JPG
IMG_1657.JPG

Day 69 - Coming along nicely!
IMG_1661.JPG
IMG_1662.JPG

At the present time I can't wrap my arms around gypsy anymore. She's officially one bad bitch lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Sure thing..thinking about it now..this would be a way to keep the plants a little more hidden/not so obvious..when you start the training,keep us up to date!! sharing info is what keeps us growing!! Anytime you need anything,let us know!!

Hey @budelee! But a couple of months ago, I was thinking about whether or not to FIM / top my autos this season.
Well, they're putting out their 3rd and 4th sets of true leaves now, at 14 days old.
They still have maybe a week in the tent under the Mars Reflector 192 before they go outside.

Big question: does FIMming / topping affect the final harvest time?
That is, will it make them finish the same time, earlier, or later?

Cos this girl has a deadline to meet, and I really don't want to push the harvest date back at all.

My thread is here:
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...green-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/page-7

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!!!!

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Back