Hey @budelee! But a couple of months ago, I was thinking about whether or not to FIM / top my autos this season.
Well, they're putting out their 3rd and 4th sets of true leaves now, at 14 days old.
They still have maybe a week in the tent under the Mars Reflector 192 before they go outside.

Big question: does FIMming / topping affect the final harvest time?
That is, will it make them finish the same time, earlier, or later?

Cos this girl has a deadline to meet, and I really don't want to push the harvest date back at all.

My thread is here:
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...green-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/page-7

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!!!!

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:
Hi Maria !! My experience with fimming is that yes it can add time to the completion

They getting close bud!!
72e2cb9d00da0756d49ce2fbb23046bd.jpg
97eb9f5d632759113e31dfb7d2411218.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hi Maria !! My experience with fimming is that yes it can add time to the completion

Hey @budelee - thanks for the fast reply! Much appreciated!
Yeah, same in my experience. I would usually top my sativa hybrids when I grew indoors.
It kept them under control height wise, but they needed some time...

To FIM / Top or not to FIM / top? That is the question. :p

Lol not showing off yet . My outside grow with over 50 will be worth showing off haha. But ty I have worked hard on em

I mean it in a good way, @buzzyman32 , hope you don't mind!
I'm just jealous, haha!

You got a separate grow journal thread?
I've seen you post pics in a number of threads, but haven't seen your own.
Would like to see your outdoor work in particular.

I've only got a couple pics of my outdoor stuff period. I just recently got on here and found all these forums. Your welcome to follow mine this year. I only will visit the grow once or twice in a couple weeks . I don't like leaving trails for people or cops. I usually don't take nothing out there with me. But guess the phone can go on silent. It's illegal here so I'm super careful

Back