I've go the 96 reflectors series. I've been keeping them about 18 all through veg lol 30 dam

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
If they are doing fine and not showing any stress or burn youll prolly be okay with that distance..i dont think it would make much sense to bring the lights closer cause that could decrease the footprint at canopy level leaving the outtermost plants with less light,this is just my thoughts,hang tight and we will get another opinion @jingo may have a suggestion..

Hit em up I don't know em lol. I want a decent stretch cause in my opinion they small but sturdy lol. Dumbo is for sure a dwarf lol
9683cc3b33820f723a73fb191ab73514.jpg

Leds depends on the panels. But if 18 is working, and it is, rock on!

They so healthy bro it's not funny. And I did an experiment also and it worked out . U ever used lime to raise your ph?

Mars recommendation is 24 or so. Led can keep them squatty

They so healthy bro it's not funny. And I did an experiment also and it worked out . U ever used lime to raise your ph?

Ive been using lemon juice for pH down,and baking soda for up( very rarely need it tho))..made the switch a few years ago..

I used lime straight in the water . Water was 4 after nute add. Added two one hand lime grabs and it came up to 6.7 . Soils been running about 5.5 the last week so trying to bring it up some ya know

I hear that dude. I've got a hps in the mix also so just trying to keep my head up

I've go the 96 reflectors series. I've been keeping them about 18 all through veg lol 30 dam

Not all lights are created equal. One cobs which is 28mm packs more light than the 96 does which is spread out over the whole panel.

Yea I know a lil bout the cob I'm planning a dyi this spring . Gonna make a 5 by 5 set up with 15 on the rack. Possibly 3590s

Back