Yea I know a lil bout the cob I'm planning a dyi this spring . Gonna make a 5 by 5 set up with 15 on the rack. Possibly 3590s

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Sounds like it'll be a beast!! I have my DIY cob lamp at 45", its my first run with it so better safe than sorry..

Hell yes man!! I'll be hitting u up round then. I did tell u my idea didn't I?

1230b018e8c5fc23d2a781bb072da116.jpg

Well it's kinda different . Instead of a fixed platform I'm trying to design a sliding light. Instead of side to side motion. I'm talking up and down to control the light intensity . And on top of that I'm talking swivel s on the lights to get that 45 degree angle for the side buds . So basically lights pointing down that are adjustable but also side lights on it that can be adjusted for bud or vigorous growth.

Well it's kinda different . Instead of a fixed platform I'm trying to design a sliding light. Instead of side to side motion. I'm talking up and down to control the light intensity . And on top of that I'm talking swivel s on the lights to get that 45 degree angle for the side buds . So basically lights pointing down that are adjustable but also side lights on it that can be adjusted for bud or vigorous growth.

Sounds like an awesome plan..when i was asking questions about my diy lamp i had an idea to slightly angle the lamps is opposite directions ,every other cob tilted in,every other tilted out for more coverage.with my frame it would have been as easy as adding a few washer/spacers to do it.. I didn't but maybe on the next one..its in the planning stages now...

I hear that. But I'm talking lights literally on the sides. Hmm take your light for example . Add rails going down like a ft or two . Add cob there or led whichever ya know. So the lights will be pointing horizontally. Make them on a swivel so they can be pointed and changed over time and different grows

Back