What will be the Final Yield For Think Big?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10- 4 grim it would be soon but I have already agreed to the grow battle with my good friend fairlynew.... so it'll be after that
Nice one A-Train i cant wait to see your journal.

@ Grim - outstanding work thus far, truely wouldn't have done it much better. I am somewhat jealous as i planned to do your setup exactly - first comes... . Glued to this thread as most heads are. I am aiming to do a similar setup/grow come Jan once the seeds become commercial. Let the game begin
Excellent ThinkPiff
Make sure you let me know once your journal is going.
:pop: Can't wait to see this one! Good luck and thanks for the excellent documentation!
Thank you MediJane.

Week: 1 - Day:1

Almost four days after germination both seedlings emerged from their casing just fine. Once the seedlings are 24 hours old this is considered day 1 for my own documentation.

P0YjED2.jpg

Both seedling are looking perfectly healthy as of yet but a little on the leggy side. They are being misted once a day with plain water set to the right environmental conditions.

8nV58gh.jpg

Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.8
  • EC: 0.3 ( Back-round EC)
  • Temp: 19-20 C

Environment:

• Lights On: 24-25 C
  • Lights OFF: 20-21 C
  • RH%: 60-70%

Last edited by a moderator:
Week: 2 - Day: 8

During the week the Hydro Corn Clay pebbles growing medium was washed and then conditioned.
The pebbles were conditioned in a nutrient solution that has been listed below for 2 days prior to being used.

4yEeeZp.jpg

The Grodan rockwool cube was also washed and then conditioned for the same amount of time as the Clay Pebbles.
The rockwool cube was conditioned in a slight weaker nutrient solution than the details that are listed below.

RG5vdME.jpg

To get everything ready each nutrient solution was drained away for both the clay pebbles and rockwool cube which were then left to sit out for a few minutes.

UvODs0h.jpg

8ynrLps.jpg

It was then time to place the rockwool cube on top of the clay pebbles.
This step usually doesn't need to be done, its really for my own preference as i like to be able to watch the progress.

MzLjGAj.jpg

Now to check which seedling will go on into the DWC bucket, can you guess which one was chosen?
The main tap root on this seedling is like nothing i have seen before, an 8 day old seedling with a 30cm taproot.

DMrz3gR.jpg

Safely transplanted on into the rockwool medium. Hopefully in a weeks time this baby with the giant taproot should be in the Water.

7DlguiK.jpg

This Weeks Feed:

Base Nutrients:
  • Advanced Nutrients - Sensi Grow A+B
Nutrient Additives:
  • CANNA - Rhizotonic
Nutrient Solution:
  • PH: 5.8
  • EC: 0.5 (0.8)
  • Temp: 18 C

Environment:

• Lights On: 25-26 C
  • Lights OFF: 19-20 C
  • RH%: 50-60%

Last edited:
I love when I see your kind of growers. All legit and professional looking. Wish you the biggest Big bro!
Thank you Very much aperson. I love the great Vibe here on the AFN.

excellent detail in your grow log dude so subbed up for this by the way voted 500+ no pressure :smoking:
Cheers Wile e Peyote. You been at much DWC lately? Thanks for the rep slap bud.

Back