Indoor How get huge autos with coco and now autopots

Nice videos GPC! :D Thanks for posting here!

Did i hear you had a world record for growing autos about 20 minutes into the video? - I thought we had the world record here with Mr Ganjamoto and his Auto Ultimate. Would love to see a photo! :D

Here's Mr Ganjamotos AutoUltimate (Miss Uma) - over 1kg (when dried)

sam_0862-jpg.323051

:drool:

Yeah, I got 2.95 pounds when dry. She was a freak of nature that I think would never have stopped flowering. I finally cut her down at like 157 days old. Royal Queen Seeds auto Critical.

the whole process from seed to finish can be viewed in the playlist massive auto grow. Another plant in that grow got to 14.3 oz, auto northern lights.

Hey man I can't believe it's you ure the reason I finally stopped growing photo period and made that final leap.
Now I'll never go back when u have a min check my grows out my signature brother iv mentioned to people on here about the awsome autos you grow I'm doing nirvana's nl at the moment peace ✌

Nice videos GPC! :D Thanks for posting here!

Did i hear you had a world record for growing autos about 20 minutes into the video? - I thought we had the world record here with Mr Ganjamoto and his Auto Ultimate. Would love to see a photo! :D

Here's Mr Ganjamotos AutoUltimate (Miss Uma) - over 1kg (when dried)

sam_0862-jpg.323051

:drool:
Blue that's a thing of pure beauty I can confirm this guy grows wicked plants and has nice led grow lights aswell well worth a look it was his videos on YouTube that made be make the change to autos after hearing bad story's then I found here this great community the rest is history

I've recently just switched to autos and have adapted a few things from what you do. I'll be sure to keep following your channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've recently just switched to autos and have adapted a few things from what you do. I'll be sure to keep following your channel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have u seen his led grow lights bro

Back