Indoor How get huge autos with coco and now autopots

You want to hand water for at least a week. I converted the system to a drip system which has been working great. I only had to buy a pump and some 1/4 inch tubing and a few other parts.

You want to hand water for at least a week. I converted the system to a drip system which has been working great. I only had to buy a pump and some 1/4 inch tubing and a few other parts.
Thanks for the info! I'll be giving these auto pots a run, no doubt!

@GrowPotCheaply currently watching your whole coco grow tutorial series on Youtube, extremely informative and useful, thank you very much. Quick question regarding watering - I have started my auto's straight away in 15L autopots, due to my last grow being severely stunted from transplanting. How would you approach the hand-watering method in this case, especially during the first three weeks or so before the system is turned on? In your watering video where you recommend watering once or even twice a day, the plants are at a later, bigger stage than mine, in correctly sized pots, and you seem to be able to transplant with no stress (judging by the size of those colas in your environment vid!) If you could answer this for me, you will be my saviour. Can't find any concrete info anywhere on younger plants in big containers. Many thanks in advance :bighug:

I water with very little water when they are young. Just enough to keep the rockwool cube in the coco wet. I just pulled, no kidding, 2.95 pounds from my last auto Critical. That is from one plant, indoor auto. :)

THIS IS GREAT ! really thanks a lot for sharing do you use airdomes in the bottom of the pots ? I also was in a hydroponics shop the other day and they had some dirt pots sat in the trays did you try using the air pots? (I have yet to finish watching all the videos)

440g wet. 3 gallon soil.1st time. 300watt cfl. (dried weight tbc)

boom boom allaaannnn holleee.

Peace

Henchy

Last edited:
No mate just standard squares

Went 89 days

Cheers

Henchy

Back