CannaJammin tries Laughing Hyena Seeds - Lil’MOBstar and Mango Stick autos

Day 4. So far so good. Lil’MOBstar (first) and Mango Stick (second)
IMG_0749.jpeg

IMG_0750.jpeg

Day 17 and it’s like each day they are growing a lot. I got almost 1/2 lb on one of my last autos and I have a feeling these could be big once done. Hopefully 🤞🏻
IMG_1666.jpeg

Lil’MOBstar’s leaves have been perking up a lot.
IMG_1664.jpeg

IMG_1665.jpeg

Mango Stick leaves are more relaxed but growing strong.
IMG_1662.jpeg

IMG_1663.jpeg

Will post again once more progress. Just feeding mega crop at 0.95-1.0 ec and using tap water so adjusting with that. Only adding 5g of mega crop per 5 gallon water to start. Once bigger I’ll increase to 1.1, pre flower 1.2 and add their bud explosion then slowly increase to 1.3-1.4 until harvest and adjust as needed.

Attachments

• IMG_1662.jpeg
    IMG_1662.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Day 23 and still growing great. Looks like they are wanting to show sex and look like female. Just upped the DLI and food. They are starting to pick up growth more and more each day.
IMG_1866.jpeg

Lil’MOBstar
IMG_1867.jpeg

Mango Stick
IMG_1868.jpeg

Both under 200W light in 2x4 tent.
IMG_1869.jpeg

Day 28. How are we looking? I decided to cut off a couple large fan leaves towards the bottom thinking it would focus energy towards the top and almost immediately regretted it. Those leaves are really supposed to give energy to the rest of the plant. Hopefully they don’t get stunted or anything. I started some leaf tuck training at the top. Seeing pistols on both and mango stick seems to be further behind on pistol production than lil‘’Mobstar but i believe it’s supposed to take longer to flower anyways. For 28 days should the plants look bigger or are we looking good? Just upped the lights to 40 DLI and mega crop to 1.05 EC. I could probably increase the food just don’t want to overdo it. Here in 12 days I might go out of state for a week. Really hope the gf can hold the fort down on these 🙏.

IMG_2064.jpeg

Lil’MOBstar
IMG_2065.jpeg

Mango Stick
IMG_2066.jpeg

I think they look great. I wouldn't worry too much about a couple leaves, what if it was growing naturally outside? A bug or animal might snack on a leaf or two. Plant can probably handle it.

Day 34 and they are both looking good. Decided since I’m doing hydro to switch from weekly Fish Sh!t and Mycorrhizae to putting in my daily water reservoir. Not much has changed since last update other than just a little bigger in size. There is a slight musk smell some days opening the tent and I noticed one day after messing with Mango Stick there was a slight tangy orange maybe mango citrus smell. Hoping to leave next week for a trip and will update once back.
IMG_2346.jpeg

IMG_2350.jpeg

IMG_2353.jpeg

Lil’MOBstar
IMG_2351.jpeg

IMG_2354.jpeg

IMG_2356.jpeg

Mango Stick
IMG_2352.jpeg

IMG_2355.jpeg

IMG_2357.jpeg

Back