Just rotate the ones on the outside every other day.

Yeah. I just don't want issues like the plants growing to the side or something. It's all gonna be in a tent. I cant use my reflector light because that's what attaches to my MH/HPS 1000w bulbs I plan to switch to later.
Yes, plants bend towards the light. Simply shift around the position of the plants/pots as needed to counteract any bending.

Yes, plants bend towards the light. Simply shift around the position of the plants/pots as needed to counteract any bending.
Just rotate the ones on the outside every other day.

Thanks for the great advise guys. I did this with my five photos plants in flowering when the HPS got really hot on the main plant it was on top of in the X formation I had setup inside my tent.

Didn't know if it was fine in early veg as a new grower. Now I feel more comfortable starting in 3G pots.

Using coco you are growing hydroponically, you'll feed every time you water.
When small, watering I do daily, but in small amounts to get the roots growing, by the third week I'm feeding every day till run off, and twice a day mid flower on.
Coco you do not let dry out. It becomes pretty hydrophobic.

pH is fairly critical, and drops with a color chart will not keep you close enough. ( that said, that meter set is junk.)
No idea of the space you have available, unless your starting small strains, 9 seems like an awful lot under 1000w.

Drops work fine
As long as you understand how tu use them.

Drops work fine
As long as you understand how tu use them.

I used them all throughout my first run with 5 photos. Mix everything you need into your feeding solution, pH Up or Down when you know you need it, and just check the level with those droplets. That's what I did when I was more dialed in. I'm going to be using different nutes this time around(Greenleaf MegaCrop) and different quality of tap water. So I'll definitely be checking my pH with the droplets.

This is what my first run using droplets looked like. They saved the entire run because my pH was always a nonissue. I do need to find a reliable way to check ppm.

Attachments

• rgb.jpeg
    rgb.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 66
I used them all throughout my first run with 5 photos. Mix everything you need into your feeding solution, pH Up or Down when you know you need it, and just check the level with those droplets. That's what I did when I was more dialed in. I'm going to be using different nutes this time around(Greenleaf MegaCrop) and different quality of tap water. So I'll definitely be checking my pH with the droplets.

This is what my first run using droplets looked like. They saved the entire run because my pH was always a nonissue. I do need to find a reliable way to check ppm.

I've switched over to MegacropMegacrop and changed my water to ro for this crop.
1/2 teaspoon of megacropMegacrop in a bucket of water will pre charge any coco
I've been using drops for years.
Once you memorize your color peice of cake.
I did have a ph pen but calibration was such a hassle ( at least for me) joust went back to drops.
I've got lazy....
I know in my location that 350ish ppm of megacrop in my ro consistently give 5.9-6 ph
So sometimes I don't even bother checking but once a month.....
But I grow Hempy style
Pax

I've switched over to MegacropMegacrop and changed my water to ro for this crop.
1/2 teaspoon of megacropMegacrop in a bucket of water will pre charge any coco
I've been using drops for years.
Once you memorize your color peice of cake.
I did have a ph pen but calibration was such a hassle ( at least for me) joust went back to drops.
I've got lazy....
I know in my location that 350ish ppm of megacrop in my ro consistently give 5.9-6 ph
So sometimes I don't even bother checking but once a month.....
But I grow Hempy style
Pax

Yeah. The drops are so easy and accurate for the most part with the color scheme like you say. Bright yellow was what I aimed for. What I started with was this toxic green color because the tap over at my old place was so bad. Needed to use so much pH Down lol.. pH of that tap was near a 9 by default.

''1/2 teaspoon of megacropMegacrop in a bucket of water will pre charge any coco'' Are you talking about Greenleaf Megacrop here, or another nute line called MegacropMegacrop?

Yeah. The drops are so easy and accurate for the most part with the color scheme like you say. Bright yellow was what I aimed for. What I started with was this toxic green color because the tap over at my old place was so bad. Needed to use so much pH Down lol.. pH of that tap was near a 9 by default.

''1/2 teaspoon of megacropMegacrop in a bucket of water will pre charge any coco'' Are you talking about Greenleaf Megacrop here, or another nute line called MegacropMegacrop?[/QUOTE

Stooooopid auto correct
I saw it and thought about correcting it but the thc came first.:crying:

Pax

Stooooopid auto correct

Pax

Stooooopid auto correct

Pax

Lol awesome now I know how much I need to use to charge coco with these nutes. Thanks bro! i'm planning on buying them soon. Bud explosion too for flowering pK it seems I need as well. I have a product called flower fuel already. Could I use that instead?

Back