baked in the bluegrass

Principia Discordia
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
Wassup afn. It’s been a hot minute.
last year was not kind to many of us but if you’re reading this then bully for you for surviving!
I’m trying to get my grojo back on track, let’s see how this goes.

Intro:
Strain and breeder- spotless mind from night owl
Medium- 3.9gal autopot filled with coco loco
Nutes- megacrop, recharge, Epsom
Lights- mix of autocobs and qbs

currently this babber is heading towards week 3. Thus far everything is cruising along and I’m pleased. They’ve received a recharge feed and a shot of Epsom and next feeding they’ll be getting a taste of megacrop.
Bottomfeeding using the autopot trays and pots.
thats it for now. I’ll try and get back in the groove of posting regular/semi regular updates so we can all take this ride together.
Choo choo.
3758DDD9-5198-4EA1-9A78-98F9E5B333EE.jpeg
DE3BBD56-1013-474D-84E4-FCB0629EDACB.jpeg

Wassup afn. It’s been a hot minute.
last year was not kind to many of us but if you’re reading this then bully for you for surviving!
I’m trying to get my grojo back on track, let’s see how this goes.

Intro:
Strain and breeder- spotless mind from night owl
Medium- 3.9gal autopot filled with coco loco
Nutes- megacrop, recharge, Epsom
Lights- mix of autocobs and qbs

currently this babber is heading towards week 3. Thus far everything is cruising along and I’m pleased. They’ve received a recharge feed and a shot of Epsom and next feeding they’ll be getting a taste of megacrop.
Bottomfeeding using the autopot trays and pots.
thats it for now. I’ll try and get back in the groove of posting regular/semi regular updates so we can all take this ride together.
Choo choo. View attachment 1289341View attachment 1289342
Happy growing, I'm in.
Why the extra shot of epsom?

Happy growing, I'm in.
Why the extra shot of epsom?
Take this with a grain of (Epsom) salt lol....it seems that Epsom is a great source of magnesium which of course is a good thing.
im still noob level growing but I think what we assume are calmag issues are more often mag issues in particular.
I’m using 1tablespoon of the Epsom per gallon of water and the plants seem to respond well, and I haven’t seen any of the issues I associate with that.
hopefully the plants keep to it and don’t explode or anything lol.
thanks for stopping by!!!

welcome back bluegrass :pop::d5:
Thanks Trich!! I am glad to be back on so many levels lol.
Im sure I’ll catch ya around as I reacclimate to the site. I’ve been in here and there to grab some old pics and dig thru my old crappy journals lol but I’m still a bit rusty actually doing anything

Finally rearranged and tidied the tent up a bit, it’s still pretty messy but all the babbers got a bit more room to stretch out and breathe.
the 2 big gals on the left side are both purple dodgers from rocbud, and on the right side we have our spotless mind and mango sunrise from night owl.
primary focus of this journal is spotless mind but occasionally I’ll post up pics of the whole shebang.
501C1A9C-07FA-4100-8159-C6DC6F8B31B4.jpeg
9EA9A135-65DA-430D-B60B-BA566D61977B.jpeg

Back