Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

I'm just happy to be in a club and have a chance to try things i can't normally afford or a chance to try new strains and such.

I look forward to seeing our club grow and more chances to be apart of grow and shows in the future.

Hey we could do a side by side!!

....Did someone say "Glow and Show"

Whoever gets selected should have a chat with you about what genetics you both have if you both have a same seed would be really cool to see a Grow Off / Light Off
(Doesn't have the same ring to it and is a bit oxymoronic but adding the brackets for comedy effect. Perhaps Lights On... The Great Light Off)

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Cultivators Club does makes a world of difference to anonymous growers like me as well, absolutely nobody knows that I grow, except for my partner of course (it would be kinda difficult to hide LOL)
Grow & Show - Grow Challenges, product testing new strains...it just makes growing even more addictive :biggrin:

I'm just happy to be in a club and have a chance to try things i can't normally afford or a chance to try new strains and such.

I look forward to seeing our club grow and more chances to be apart of grow and shows in the future.
Ditto :pass:

I'm glad I get te chance to try out seeds and complete in grow and shows,
But I seriously need an upgrade from Hps, lol,
I love to max out a space and the hps can be abit of a scorcher at times,
Ordered a cool tube today tho,
Good luck everyone the 300L is definitely on my list of things to get now :smokeit:

I'm glad I get te chance to try out seeds and complete in grow and shows,
But I seriously need an upgrade from Hps, lol,
I love to max out a space and the hps can be abit of a scorcher at times,
Ordered a cool tube today tho,
Good luck everyone the 300L is definitely on my list of things to get now :smokeit:
Good luck gromie! I have a 300L in one of my 3x3s. healthiest Veg I had to date.

E662D974-B5AF-4AD2-816B-3BD34C28EB1C.jpeg

Back