Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

Though a "grow off" sounds like fun, it's not on my agenda. that kind of competition can cause more problems than it's worth in a venue like this. I prefer to keep it friendly.

....Did someone say "Glow and Show"

Whoever gets selected should have a chat with you about what genetics you both have if you both have a same seed would be really cool to see a Grow Off / Light Off
(Doesn't have the same ring to it and is a bit oxymoronic but adding the brackets for comedy effect. Perhaps Lights On... The Great Light Off)

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Hey duuuuudes....just so I know I put this down right at the start...my tent size is 75cm x 75cm x 200cm or 29.5" x 29.5" x 78.7".....I don't want to waste anyone's time by being considered for a light that is considered overkill for the tent size....not by me tho!...shit dudes lol.. :crying: ..I would have the sun in there if I could haha.

Ok it's been a long busy day, see you all tomorrw!
Thanks for your effort in setting up this fine opportunity. One of the best since I have been here - incredibly generous of HLG. Good luck to the fortunate growers who get the lights, may the tests be entertaining, informative, and really well documented.! :biggrin: :goodluck:

Was having a look at them, really good light and good price too, I'm scared shirtless to buy an led light incase it's the wrong one but this one ticks all the boxes so far for an area of my size,
Thanks for the pic mate, I see my own vision better now lol
I love my 600 and 300 Rspec lights. You will love the light.

Damn work! I'll just take a seat over here in line at the bus stop since I missed this one. If there ends up being another spot I'd love to try a new light out.

Good luck to all hope the Lights go to some great growers.
Wish I could join this one but I got another light I'm testing and no more space at the moment.

Just throwing it out there but another company what they did also is look at the growers messages and reaction scores. That way they could tell who's active and the more time they have been here the higher the score. So that would lessen the chance of someone running with said item.

Back