Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

Hey good morning folks! Just a quick clarification; we'd like to keep the pool of potential candidates to the members of the @Cultivators Club if possible. It looks like the extreme majority of responses in here are ALREADY from Cultivators (geez so much for this club being exclusive :hump: ), so it's probably not a huge concern/worry to most that have replied in here, but we do think it would best to follow the format that we've traditionally done for the past several years (protects HLG, protects us.) :bighug:

I hope this is understandable and that I've explained properly; it's nothing meant against anyone personally (and honestly this is a great reason for those of you that haven't joined Cultivators Club to join up! There are beans likely waiting with your names on them to get started!)

Count me out for this one but, I just wanted to pop in and say there are some real top guys that can put these to use and give everyone a solid run down. Good luck grow friends! Quite an impressive opportunity.

Really big thanks to @Les @HLG and the HLG group for making these available. Incredible generosity. And big thanks to all the AFN mods and staff for putting these things together. Amazing work you guys do providing a place like this for us all and then to pop these sort of offers? Holy moly. I am amazed everyday around here. @Admin ? is that how I tag all you top cats?

(PS - A couple of those panels are huge and I am indeed jealous of yous guys who have the space to utilize them!)

wwwillie

Thanks man!!

TheMongol

Thanks to members like you!

Olderfart

Said it all better than I could! An incredible opportunity for some of the fine growers here who will do a great job of demonstrating the quality of these lights.
Count me out for this one but, I just wanted to pop in and say there are some real top guys that can put these to use and give everyone a solid run down. Good luck grow friends! Quite an impressive opportunity.

Really big thanks to @Les @HLG and the HLG group for making these available. Incredible generosity. And big thanks to all the AFN mods and staff for putting these things together. Amazing work you guys do providing a place like this for us all and then to pop these sort of offers? Holy moly. I am amazed everyday around here. @Admin ? is that how I tag all you top cats?

(PS - A couple of those panels are huge and I am indeed jealous of yous guys who have the space to utilize them!)
I second the motion!

Couldn't be a better and more friendly grow forum in "da interwebby thingamajig" ....................PERIOD!:headbang::headbang:

100v2 looking good for my micro grows in 2x2 ;-) just sayin :p

Well I guess I didn’t get in on the first 25 folks lol.

I would like to put my name in if it’s still possible.

I do offer a unique setup with my LAG(light assisted greenhouse) that uses the sun during the day then “converts” into a fully controllable “indoor” space complete with HLG650R’s and HPS as well as cO2

I am just so stoked that HLG is here with us!!!

I do have plans to partner with a lighting company because I am bringing the LAG to market as a plug and play commerical grow option.

I currently have the HLG’s rockin and am about to be testing the FOHSE system in a week or so.
Quick question @Les @HLG does HLG have any plans that you know of to offer a control unit?

I'll throw my name in bud, what's the 300L suited for I didnt see it on your site? I got a 2'x4' tent that likes it bright lol.

1624554279957.png

Back