Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

Come see us this fall! right now you don't meet the qualifications, you need to be an active member for 6 months and have completed a grow thread here of AFN. Around the beginning of Oct we should be ready for round two!

I'll take that last spot if it's still going ? I've literally being looking for new lighting last few weeks . I have 120x60 floor space so if anything that fits that space is available I'd love to try me arm at product test if I qualify
THC

Haha! Don't be giving me ideas....

iPower has a new cable ratchet! I'm getting rid of all my old rope rachets, I'm had some fail in the past. These nw ones have a steel cable and work very nicely. Security for our ecpensive lights!

Amazon product

Ahhh just ordered some. Thanks for the tip!

Come see us this fall! right now you don't meet the qualifications, you need to be an active member for 6 months and have completed a grow thread here of AFN. Around the beginning of Oct we should be ready for round two!
Ah haaaa I see Ur security is very good I'll just peer over the fence till fall

I've asked SoH to pop in and let you all know that I made an error due to misunderstanding, so I hope you all will bear with me on this. I can only select from those who have joined the AFN Culitvar's Club and have ranking. My apologies to those who are not members. So if you'd like a shot at testing the various products the the Autoflower network showcases, go and apply!

Back