Horticultural Lighting Group's Light Up Your Summer Grow and Show!

I've asked SoH to pop in and let you all know that I made an error due to misunderstanding, so I hope you all will bear with me on this. I can only select from those who have joined the AFN Culitvar's Club and have ranking. My apologies to those who are not members. So if you'd like a shot at testing the various products the the Autoflower network showcases, go and apply!

(For all viewing this thread with interest!)

And here's the link to apply to the cultivators club if you wish to test.
Please read the rules!

:thanks::thanks:

I just got a light to do product testing on and my 2nd tent is staying inactive til winter so didn’t wanna take anybody’s spot here! Hopefully for the next event I can jump in with space to run 1!

:goodluck: to everyone else tho y’all won’t be disappointed that’s for sure!

Hey @Les @HLG just curious if y’all ever plan on releasing any kind of strip fixture or if it’ll be nothing but qb style?? I like a uniform light distribution across the canopy when possible and American made strips are hard to come by! :d5:

For now just my 3x3 area is needing the upgrade.
Blurple panel is roasting in there.
Would also love to see how the hlg would compare to the diy plc build I have in the big room
The blurple pictures just look hot don't they lol
20210607_191001.jpg
20210612_110059.jpg

I don't know but I'll soon be updated on what's new that will be coming from HLG.

I just got a light to do product testing on and my 2nd tent is staying inactive til winter so didn’t wanna take anybody’s spot here! Hopefully for the next event I can jump in with space to run 1!

:goodluck: to everyone else tho y’all won’t be disappointed that’s for sure!

Hey @Les @HLG just curious if y’all ever plan on releasing any kind of strip fixture or if it’ll be nothing but qb style?? I like a uniform light distribution across the canopy when possible and American made strips are hard to come by! :d5:

650 r...fingers crossed...woof!!!

I hear you! I'd love to try that out. I have this already in my cart at Amazon if I get chosen for the 650r:

Amazon product

Plus, I have a bunch of seeds ready so that I can do a 4-5 plant grow with it. :headbang:

I think it will be a busy queue for that one :biggrin:
But.....but....It would look so nice in here especially with the swimming lap pool and
8CB69C53-8810-488D-936E-B0EB28D97545.jpeg
vending machines that I’m going to put in there too!!!

I’m just plain happy that we at least get the chance to test out nutrients, lights, and other products through the cultivators club....woof

Back