Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

View attachment 1448820

Not a fan of these starter pots.. dry out way too quickly.. live and learn.. was planning to go around 10 days in them but it'll be 6/7 max I think.. could almost select my 16 now anyway as the fastest/strongest starters.
you have some strong looking seedlings dude . You will have no problem selecting the best. :thumbsup: grow time comes round fast. It always seems an age when the tent is empty tho. Here we go again :devil:

Last edited:
Day 5.. closer look..

Slaughtered Lamb in Plagron LM..

20220423_091923.jpg

Small Lecter in Plagron LM..

20220423_093555.jpg

Mix of both in Westland Mix.. SLambs have wee white tabs on pot edges.. the 4 on the left..

20220423_093527.jpg

Gonna get ya.. gonna get ya.. gonna get ya.. its comin on strong.. as that old classic dance song goes lol lizard.. that's the one.

Ahhhhhh.. Saturday morning Skoosh for brekkers.. living the dream these days friends :smoking: :wiz:

Day 5.. closer look..

Slaughtered Lamb in Plagron LM..

View attachment 1449180

Small Lecter in Plagron LM..

View attachment 1449181

Mix of both in Westland Mix.. SLambs have wee white tabs on pot edges.. the 4 on the left..

View attachment 1449182

Gonna get ya.. gonna get ya.. gonna get ya.. its comin on strong.. as that old classic dance song goes lol lizard.. that's the one.

Ahhhhhh.. Saturday morning Skoosh for brekkers.. living the dream these days friends :smoking: :wiz:

How's the skoosh smoking mate? I'll have to give sawney a shout to try it out.

Qb

How's the skoosh smoking mate? I'll have to give sawney a shout to try it out.

Qb

It's great smoke m8.. this plant im on atm.. have no idea which it is cuz I fkd my labels up in the end lol is so smelly when I open the jar.. like fruity to me.. berries maybe.. but this is the first one I've smelt this off so far.. it's very pungent.. and delicious.. heavy enough hitter too.. I love it.. well chuffed.

Frosty as fuck.

Just for names sake Sawney should cross the Skoosh with either Juicy Fruit or one of those lemonade strains.

Skoosh of Juice or Skoosh of Lemonade. Proper Scottish that. :smoking:

Qb
I'm on the look for irn bru flavours lol

Old school irn bru I hope. Maybe try crossing bubblegum and a banana strain?

Qb
The white strain I use is like bubblegum and I'm making pure bubblegum at the moment. Good call mate . I was thinking maybe GELATO will add to that flavour profile nice.

Back