Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

I can't believe you're up and running AGAIN. At this rate, you're gonna have 5-6 seas of green a year! An ocean of green!
Mate, with all that primo bud, you'll have to up your consumption! :jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman:
He probably has a few mate's to help Hoover it up. :rofl:

I can't believe you're up and running AGAIN. At this rate, you're gonna have 5-6 seas of green a year! An ocean of green!
Mate, with all that primo bud, you'll have to up your consumption! :jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman::jointman:

Ano m8 I'm chuffed were go again.. was pacing round the house for days there with no plants to look at lol and there was me talking about reducing my intake hahaha not this year anyway :crying:the apprentice will do her level best to smoke the heap regardless.

Refund! Refund! Hahahha.. They'll be along shortly.. just a few shy ones :eyebrows: :naughtystep:
If the slow beans pop threw the soil . Keep them tagged as the slow one's. There is a high chance they are going to be slow growers . :nono: I don't use any seedlings that don't grow the same rate. :thumbsup:
refund on the way :haha:

I'll post individual weights soon.. think I mixed a couple labels up in stoner fashion lol but every plant was weighed and we broke the 10oz mark.. total bud from the SKoosh SoG.. 282g :woohoo:

I'm a happy grower :smoking:
great result for a first sea of green dude .
you will top that with you're new grow as you know the skoosh is very small. As long as you are happy mate, I'm happy. :thumbsup::woohoo1::thumbsup: . How's is smoking?

Back