Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Hey Suki.. Yea I read some get well posts on your thread.. have you joined the amateur gymnasts society as well lol? What happened?? I found the crutches mighty sore on the hands!! I had 2 aching hands and an aching leg thanks to them!! Hope your not too badly injured my friend!!
Tripped over my own damn feet while carrying the trim tray and had to chose between saving myself or the buds :rofl: got a nasty bruise on the side of my knee that's making walking all but impossible. Scans didn't show a break though so all good in that, just very very swollen.

Tripped over my own damn feet while carrying the trim tray and had to chose between saving myself or the buds :rofl: got a nasty bruise on the side of my knee that's making walking all but impossible. Scans didn't show a break though so all good in that, just very very swollen.
What are yous like hi lol
I got leg cramp/spasm the other night in the bunker, sore as feck had to fight it and there not much room in there, had to bust my head up through the hatch like something not wise.

Yeah, I would have dropped the buds. Rather a bit of dog hair in them, then what you're having to deal with... Luckily you have saved the medicine that's treating you now...Mmmhmmm, but you wouldn't have needed it if you let it drop to the ground :haha:

Yeah, I would have dropped the buds. Rather a bit of dog hair in them, then what you're having to deal with... Luckily you have saved the medicine that's treating you now...Mmmhmmm, but you wouldn't have needed it if you let it drop to the ground :haha:
Mmm if it were "just a bit" of dog hair it would have been one thing but with being sick I haven't vacuumed and they would have been full on cotton ball status :rofl:

SmLec/SLamb SoG Day 1
All up bar 5..
20220419_091058.jpg

Back