Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Thanks dude.. they're Sawneys Special Kush.. shortened in this thread to SKoosh :crying: Yea.. real 60 day autos.. all 16 of them..

And it definitely is contagious hahaha so glad you're gettin back in the tent.. it may even help your recovery.. can't do your mental health any harm getting some green back in your life thats for sure.. here we fucking go indeed.. :cooldance::d5::woohoo:
Let's go skoosh:clapper::clapper::clapper: go :clapper: go :clapper:go:crying:

Sorry should have said.. of what you have there Ive grown Lecter and Predator.. Lecter is deliciously tasty smoke.. plants grow with very little leaf and lovely solid nugs.. if you search my thread you'll find a few.. Predator.. will grow into a huge thick beast of a plant with big heavy buds.. havent done the white chem or strawb kush.. im sure @Sawney_bean can give you characteristics of both.. I'd say it depends on what you want out of them bro.. how many you doing.. pot size etc..

I'll pull a few pics of my Lecter and Predator up later and @ you so you can have a look.. I did 2 Predator in 2L lemonade bottle pots of light mix soil.. both yielded 2oz dry of solid nuggage.. they were a bit fiesty for me but prob due to underfeeding early on.. but they finished like 2 champions.. and I think in around 75 days..

Back later with pics :thumbsup:

Cheers mate.

Here is where I'm going to need your help. I basically want to fit as many in as possible using the living soil and top feeds I used in my last grow along with the autopot valves. Key here is as HANDS OFF as possible.

I've got two 100x40cm trays that fit in the 120x120cm tent. Was thinking maybe 8 liter fabric pots? Possibly 4 - 6 in each tray?

Any suggestions?
Qb

Cheers mate.

Here is where I'm going to need your help. I basically want to fit as many in as possible using the living soil and top feeds I used in my last grow along with the autopot valves. Key here is as HANDS OFF as possible.

I've got two 100x40cm trays that fit in the 120x120cm tent. Was thinking maybe 8 liter fabric pots? Possibly 4 - 6 in each tray?

Any suggestions?
Qb

Sounds spot on m8.. I'd assume that would be a tight enough grow in a 4x4.. so go for it lol

Those wee pots I used are only 3L.. in an 80cm x 80cm tent.

Sounds spot on m8.. I'd assume that would be a tight enough grow in a 4x4.. so go for it lol

Those wee pots I used are only 3L.. in an 80cm x 80cm tent.

I've had 6 15L on the go in a 4x4 before. Couldve probably done 9 - 12 with a full floor tray and good management.

Cheers for the input.

All the girls down now?

Qb

I've had 6 15L on the go in a 4x4 before. Couldve probably done 9 - 12 with a full floor tray and good management.

Cheers for the input.

All the girls down now?

Qb

Bung them in m8.. if u can see the floor.. there's room for more :eyebrows: :d5:

No probs.. I'll pull those pics for u later.. worth a look defo.

No was just getting them out for individual pics while I had a chance.. decision has been taken to turn off the lights this Monday.. day 63 that will be.. chop the remaining 11.. trim and hang to dry in the tent.. just want to give them that extra few days as I'm in no hurry now with a few down already.. a week with no soil in there and a good clean will also hopefully put an end to the gnats...for now!!

I'll just update with the usual group pics til then.

Wishing you the best of luck when u get up and running again m8 :d5:

Bung them in m8.. if u can see the floor.. there's room for more :eyebrows: :d5:

No probs.. I'll pull those pics for u later.. worth a look defo.

No was just getting them out for individual pics while I had a chance.. decision has been taken to turn off the lights this Monday.. day 63 that will be.. chop the remaining 11.. trim and hang to dry in the tent.. just want to give them that extra few days as I'm in no hurry now with a few down already.. a week with no soil in there and a good clean will also hopefully put an end to the gnats...for now!!

I'll just update with the usual group pics til then.

Wishing you the best of luck when u get up and running again m8 :d5:
63 days autos is fucking killer woop woop

And a Lecter at 67 days.. @Qbgrower
20220209_074029.jpg
20220209_074011.jpg
20220209_073955.jpg
20220209_074005.jpg

Back