Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Wow. Thats in a 2l bottle? What did you pull off that?

Qb

Yea m8.. I was well pleased considering.. pulled around 2oz out of each bottle.. the Lecter's were in 2L bottles as well.. they didn't yield as well as the preds but they werent' expected to. The taste off the Lecter is amazing.. for me its like sorta flowery, fruity sweets type of taste.. Sawney has the small Lecter done now at Gen1 (I think) so I'll definitely be running a SoG of that at some stage. The Predators can get BIG m8.. trunks were unbelievably thick for 2L bottle plants.

Yea m8.. I was well pleased considering.. pulled around 2oz out of each bottle.. the Lecter's were in 2L bottles as well.. they didn't yield as well as the preds but they werent' expected to. The taste off the Lecter is amazing.. for me its like sorta flowery, fruity sweets type of taste.. Sawney has the small Lecter done now at Gen1 (I think) so I'll definitely be running a SoG of that at some stage. The Predators can get BIG m8.. trunks were unbelievably thick for 2L bottle plants.

Maybe I shouldn't introduce The Predator to 8L of soil? How big do you think she could get?

Lecter sounds tasty.

Qb

I could be up for a challenge.

How many do you reckon I could squeeze in a 4x4 in 8l fabric pots?
Pots side by side dude . Wall to wall is the sea of green method. Pack them in . You can always remove some if there are to many.

Back