Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Hope so m8.. and yea sub 65 days as they'll all be down before that.. day 59 today.. all coming down next 2/3 days.. thinking of turning the lights off and hanging them in the tent to dry.. can't get this Nugz SoG started until the gnats are gone for sure so that would help with that as well.. still debating over that one.. I know the wee mini's aren't gonna be massive yielders but I think the 5/6/7 taller chunkier girls will pull the weight up.. I think they'll do an Oz each.. fingers crossed.. as far as I know the bean wizard will be carrying the strain on with the taller chunkier phenotype with the mini pushed out of the picture for now.. if you look at the pics of numbers 1, 2 and 4 and imagine 16 of those 2ft plants in a small space.. Im pretty confident that would yield 16oz minimum.. and if you played your cards right 20oz+ would be doable.. we'll be able to extrapolate.. wat a fkn word that is hahahaha.. when we have some dry weights in. We'll have all the answers in around 10 days time.

When the SKoosh makes next gen and the taller pheno is prevalent I would absolutely stuff my tent with them again without a 2nd thought.
Yeaaaaaa boyyy!
This grow was a success in so many ways dude .
Thanks for growing it. And you know the next generation will be over to you :thumbsup: and rustystarbucks is up for some next gen action to .
I don't have words to praise you mate :clapper: legendary status to you .

Yeaaaaaa boyyy!
Thanks for growing it. And you know the next generation will be over to you :thumbsup: and rustystarbucks is up for some next gen action to .
I don't have words to praise you mate :clapper: legendary status to you .
Just as I'm reading this, the postman's walking up the garden with a brown envelope,
Wonder what it is. Lol

Agree 100% m8.. I'll get loads of bud in the shortest space of grow time ever.. you get a look at 16 F1's to see whats what.. and the next gen SKoosh will be born.. a raving success all round in my book.

Thanks for the kind words.. it's been a pleasure.. I'll definitely throw 16 next gen Skoosh when the opportunity arises..

And the rusty boy gonna have a go now too.. we've actually turned him back to the Auto side.. Skooooooooooooooosh.. its contagious hahahaha

Wow. Those are real 60 day wonders man. What strain are they again?

I've got a nice selection of Sawneys beans

White Chem, Lecter, Predator and Strawberry Kush.

Fuck it. I've decided to get the tent back up and running by the end of April.

Here we fucking go.

Qb

Here we fucking go.

Qb

Thanks dude.. they're Sawneys Special Kush.. shortened in this thread to SKoosh :crying: Yea.. real 60 day autos.. all 16 of them..

And it definitely is contagious hahaha so glad you're gettin back in the tent.. it may even help your recovery.. can't do your mental health any harm getting some green back in your life thats for sure.. here we fucking go indeed.. :cooldance::d5::woohoo:

Here we fucking go.

Qb
The strain is Skoosh . I'm making the next generation of this strain at the moment. It will be more uniform with focus on the larger phenos to continue the strain.
I hope you are well mate . Look after them lungs. :pighug:

Here we fucking go.

Qb

Sorry should have said.. of what you have there Ive grown Lecter and Predator.. Lecter is deliciously tasty smoke.. plants grow with very little leaf and lovely solid nugs.. if you search my thread you'll find a few.. Predator.. will grow into a huge thick beast of a plant with big heavy buds.. havent done the white chem or strawb kush.. im sure @Sawney_bean can give you characteristics of both.. I'd say it depends on what you want out of them bro.. how many you doing.. pot size etc..

I'll pull a few pics of my Lecter and Predator up later and @ you so you can have a look.. I did 2 Predator in 2L lemonade bottle pots of light mix soil.. both yielded 2oz dry of solid nuggage.. they were a bit fiesty for me but prob due to underfeeding early on.. but they finished like 2 champions.. and I think in around 75 days..

Back later with pics :thumbsup:

Back