Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Had to put my USA Kush in her final pot on day 2.. roots were already out the bottom of the wee starter pot and she was trying to set the record for the tallest seedling in canna land.. not great.. the 2nd USA Kush opened.. half unfolded into that familiar upside down U shape coming through the coco.. the stalled and died.. another in a shot glass of water to replace it as we speak.
I just stuck my 1st one of these in to Soak... My seedling mojo needs to get into gear though, I've tried to get a couple of others going this week and they didn't come up... Must be something in the air lol

So.. heres what happens when your precariously balanced shelf with 3 plants on it tips..
20211005_133111.jpg

RIP 1 USA Kush.. the only 1 I had up.. 1 sawney bean blueberry and one sawney bean special kush.. honestly peeps this had derailed me.. the missiz took herself upstairs when she seen it.. nobody's fault but mine.. but none the less gutting.. ill be back in a few days when I've got over this. Total fucking idiot.

So.. heres what happens when your precariously balanced shelf with 3 plants on it tips..
View attachment 1374929
RIP 1 USA Kush.. the only 1 I had up.. 1 sawney bean blueberry and one sawney bean special kush.. honestly peeps this had derailed me.. the missiz took herself upstairs when she seen it.. nobody's fault but mine.. but none the less gutting.. ill be back in a few days when I've got over this. Total fucking idiot.
Oh bollox, you've had yourself a rusty day... I've not had a disaster in a while... You've just reminded me that I'm probably due one too :doh:
Go and rock back n forth having a blub :crying:. Always works for me lol :smoking::crying::vibes:

View attachment 1374929
Hearts broke for u mate,,, keep the BB going, hard d kill them,,
I dropped mine from head hight onto its side, spilled soil everywhere and side branches bent like fuk,

View attachment 1374929
shit happens mate . The wee pat on the back from the community will pick you up. No worries , carry on .

What a pain in the arse, I'm gutted for you Bro.

Back