Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

The rogue toof decay.. day 62.. 15L plastic pot.. plagron lightmix.. managed to pull her round a bit even though she looks like hammered shit lol she'll make some buds in the end..
20211007_083448.jpg
20211007_083453.jpg
20211007_083514.jpg
20211007_083510.jpg
20211007_083504.jpg
20211007_083459.jpg

Had to have a go.

My 3 USA Kush have broke soil.. germed direct in lightmix 1L pots on a heat mat homemade humidity dome over each.. between 48 and 62 hours after germination all 3 were up. Good job. Havin germed my last load of coco plants direct in the coco as well I think I'm done with starter cubes. Expense spared lol

I had to buy a heat mat today. Some slow starters. I hope it helps. good news on the kush dude .

Works wonders for germination bro.. i use a folded up to shirt or towel on top of it and pots on top of that so they don't get boiled :thumbsup: but I absolutely noticed a difference when I started using one for germination.. obviously they dry out bit quicker on the heat so just keep an eye.

USA Kush up and opened and greened up..
20211010_195640.jpg

And a Mendo Glue Sniffer Auto in coco.. day 6..
20211010_195652.jpg

I've tried to stick to a plan with this coco seedling.. she got 30ml of water every 24 hours until yesterday when she got 50ml.. thats to run off in the tiny pot she's in.. and I've given her 50ml 18 hours after that.. moving from this pot in next few days.

Bit of a dilemma with my wee glue sniffer.. ive already decided I don't like coco in fabric pots.. soggy bottoms.. not good.. airpots seem to give a much more even dry for want of a better description.. airpots keep their own bottoms off the ground.. fabrics don't.. and coco seems to drip.. and drip.. and drip.. when it's draining post feed, where soil waters through and drains for like 2 minutes and that's that, so a fabric pot is not ideal.. even raised.. I just dont like them for coco.. The only airpot I have free is a 15L.. memories of the near 6ft white widow!!! To be continued.. i may have to use the 15L and top the plant just.. do not want another tree fkn up my light heights.

Also the 3 USA Kush marks the start of some long overdue discipline in the grobog sadly lol 3s or 4s of the same strain 4 weeks apart goin forward.. Next strain after the USAK will be another @Sawney_bean strain.. x 4 plants. Have to stop popping beans at will.. especially with trying to learn coco growing and juggle soil plants with the coco. Thats the plan anyway :thumbsup: :vibes: :jointman:

Back