Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Lecter today.. day 12.. a dedication to her creator on the window sill behind lol
20210910_081211.jpg
20210910_081204.jpg
20210910_081216.jpg
20210910_081221.jpg
20210910_081228.jpg
20210910_081242.jpg

Goin well so far @Sawney_bean :thumbsup: :vibes:

Cheers dude . Happy Friday . I see the glass has goof juice in it now. :cheers:
special kush are small and fast dude. It won't do much stretching in flowering. Made for small spaces and sea of green. :weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:
Legend. :pighug:

Friday is goof juice day indeed lol Yes bro.. seen Frank's wee SK and read you mention that about her.. ill bang her into a 5L fabric pot here.. get her up.. feed her good and we'll see how we go.. gonna throw another few beans in.. fk only knows where they'll go in the grobog but sure it's all part of the fun :smoking: :vibes: :toke:

Friday is goof juice day indeed lol Yes bro.. seen Frank's wee SK and read you mention that about her.. ill bang her into a 5L fabric pot here.. get her up.. feed her good and we'll see how we go.. gonna throw another few beans in.. fk only knows where they'll go in the grobog but sure it's all part of the fun :smoking: :vibes: :toke:
The Toilet brush holder would be a perfect solo cup holder :deadhorse:

Autopot toof decay day 35..
View attachment 1364848View attachment 1364849View attachment 1364850

Ahhhhhhh.. mephisto :smoking: dem buds soon come.
i noticed something here as when I'm growing with nutes etc I had issues for so long with my plant either getting locked out or I thought overfeeding so for ages I would be taking them off the res and top feeding for a while and then putting them back on the res it nearly made me give up with them but low and behold I sussed what it was like in your pic I never used to use the plastic covers on the floats :grrr2: so I assume I was having ph rises and was always chasing my tail and it was that bro since realised a few months ago zero issues again

Back