Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

i noticed something here as when I'm growing with nutes etc I had issues for so long with my plant either getting locked out or I thought overfeeding so for ages I would be taking them off the res and top feeding for a while and then putting them back on the res it nearly made me give up with them but low and behold I sussed what it was like in your pic I never used to use the plastic covers on the floats :grrr2: so I assume I was having ph rises and was always chasing my tail and it was that bro since realised a few months ago zero issues again

Yea thought I read something u posted about that m8... how does that happen?? Does the plastic cover not just keep the light out?? Is that the issue.. light exposed liquid?? Am a bit stoned atm lol but are you saying that no plastic cover on the aquavalve caused u ph issues m8???

Yea thought I read something u posted about that m8... how does that happen?? Does the plastic cover not just keep the light out?? Is that the issue.. light exposed liquid?? Am a bit stoned atm lol but are you saying that no plastic cover on the aquavalve caused u ph issues m8???
yes I am either air getting at made me get constant lockouts so the moral of the story make sure you use the plastic covers especially if using nutes in your res
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-dinafem-hso-mephisto-sssc.78551/post-2342177 so that's how I used to run mine as I was worried about blockages

yes I am either air getting at made me get constant lockouts so the moral of the story make sure you use the plastic covers especially if using nutes in your res
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-dinafem-hso-mephisto-sssc.78551/post-2342177 so that's how I used to run mine as I was worried about blockages

No idea where the fkn thing is bro tbh or it would have been on there.. didn't realise it could cause issues.. my res (kitchen bin) is wide-open to the world as well lol.. thanks for the pointer m8.. ive taken immediate stoner steps and will sort properly ASAP..
16313163415595453267162028944432.jpg
16313163644653742864619136450229.jpg

gonna invest in a new 2 pot system here with the new aquavalves for the sssc grow so I'll be replacing the home grown bitza system with shiny new kit.. ill be sure to use my covers :toke: :d5::vibes:

No idea where the fkn thing is bro tbh or it would have been on there.. didn't realise it could cause issues.. my res (kitchen bin) is wide-open to the world as well lol.. thanks for the pointer m8.. ive taken immediate stoner steps and will sort properly ASAP..
View attachment 1365082View attachment 1365083

gonna invest in a new 2 pot system here with the new aquavalves for the sssc grow so I'll be replacing the home grown bitza system with shiny new kit.. ill be sure to use my covers :toke: :d5::vibes:
I'm made up I may have helped you also if you leave the res with no lid letting the air at it you will get ph swings that's what sort of made me figure out my issues also just as a test make 2 litres of food in a jug and check the ph in a day or 2 it will rise. anyhow I'm off to bed I've been smoking some gelato 41 and I think my beds calling speak soon bro

I'm made up I may have helped you also if you leave the res with no lid letting the air at it you will get ph swings that's what sort of made me figure out my issues also just as a test make 2 litres of food in a jug and check the ph in a day or 2 it will rise. anyhow I'm off to bed I've been smoking some gelato 41 and I think my beds calling speak soon bro

There's a reason they come with covers eh lol Yes bro spk soon.

View attachment 1365082View attachment 1365083

Kinda thought you’d be a Pepperoni guy :smoking:

Back