Indoor Hope's perpetual Skyline grow

Luckily I have the assistance of the missiz come trim time bro and she's a natural lol a true speed trimmer.. does most of it on her own tbh.. but yea.. she could be on a double shift shortly :thumbsup:
Lol for some reason the female of the species are far faster at trimming I get my daughter and wife to trim most of mine I call em the scissor sisters

Special kush right back up on top of things..
20210911_220601.jpg

Dog.. stone cold killer..
20210911_213714.jpg

Don't believe the hype :jointman: :crying:

If I asked my wife to help me trim she'd drop dead from laughter.
I said the same to mine, she replied "I'm not getting involved with your drug paraphernalia" and in the same breath, swipes away the spliff hanging from my lips:crying:

White widow in coco flowering well now.. dont wanna speak too soon but starting to think she could turn out well..
20210912_134339.jpg
20210912_134344.jpg

Cant wait to get 2 autopots of coco goin for the new sssc grow n show.

White widow in coco flowering well now.. dont wanna speak too soon but starting to think she could turn out well..
View attachment 1365662View attachment 1365663

Cant wait to get 2 autopots of coco goin for the new sssc grow n show.
she will turn out fine , a bit of what I call "growers panic" when she was growing with no end in sight . Lol nice mate too tums up .

I said the same to mine, she replied "I'm not getting involved with your drug paraphernalia" and in the same breath, swipes away the spliff hanging from my lips:crying:
I think we all have that problem, lol
I asked if I could get help trimming,
Ah no way that looks like hell,
that's OK dear u just sit there smoking bongs sure and il struggle to get this done before 3am,
In the meantime make me a bong That won't kill me cos my fingers are sticky,
Bad idea fucking that

Back