Indoor HoldemGodMode's Garden Round 4

Holdemgodmode

VINCENT VAN GROW
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Unknown bagseed
Whats up! Dialing into my setup now pretty nicely. My last 4 grows have been light years better than each previous one. Finished up 2 Yummy CBD's, 1 Blue Mystic Auto, and 1 big phat black jack. All 3 are so great, the yummy being my favorite. Man.. the smell is phenominal. Using liquid kool bloom definetley without a doubt added some umph! Into the ladies during flowering. Also I found using the 3 part flora series to be more efficient and easier than the others ive used.

Ok so for this round I have a bunch going on. I have the following strains going
2x Blueberry
3x GirlScout Crack
2x Auto Amnesia
2x OG kush autos
2x mystery autoflowers which I believe to be gorilla glue autos or blue dream autos maybe both.

All of the autos will be going into my smaller tent and finishing in 3 gallon pots. They will be under 3 autocobbs and a 1200w KingLed.

The Blueberry's and girlscout crack's will be under a 600w HPS in a 5x5 tent and finishing in 5 gallon pots.

My nutes will be as follows
Flora 3 part series
Liquid Kool Bloom
CALmag

My last grow I got close to 2 ounces per plant. Im attributing my low yield to bad humidity during veg will caused the Yummy to grow semi small. They sure packed on the Weight at the end though. And the blackjack grew great but im attributing that low yield to the same thing. So this go around I have bought 2 fairly cheap humidifiers and they are keeping the tents around 40-50 RH which is good.

Ill update this like the last which will probably be a couple times per month.

Ps this is all being done LEGALLY in the state of Colorado!

20190421_052901.jpg
20190421_052848.jpg
20190421_052834.jpg

I'll shoot some luck dust your way. May it be a harvest of marvel.

Back