Live Stoners Hi AFN, This man has the honour to be Jaqen H'Ghar

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Girl Scout Cookies
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker (2+ years) of this and many other cannabis forums but this is my first post ever!

Who the hell am I? Well I am Jaqen, a person who has suffered from PTSD & severe depression for years now, when I started smoking weed I finally found something that worked to keep my mood in check and allow me some kind of quality of life which is where my passion for cannabis has come from.

I live in a place where my needed medicine (and favourite recreational activity) is not legal, hence why a man has chosen to be no one :) (Sorry about the Game Of Thrones references for everyone who is not in to it, just the easiest way to remind myself not to put anything personal out there)

I have been in obsessed with growing and horticulture equipment since way before I ever had to chance to grow so my theoretical knowledge far surpasses my hands on experience. To date I have only had 1 personal grow which was 2 FastBuds Girl Scout Cookies in DWC using just basic Plant Magic base nutes and bloom booster, the grow was in winter using a 400w HPS. 1 of the 2 plants died before getting to flower due to heat issues I was having making my reservoir's too hot.

The plant that survived made it to harvest in 60 days and produced 58 grams of mid-quality bud although quite airy.

I had a long break after that first grow due to living arrangement changes but I have recently got back in the game as my medicinal needs are now surpassing what my wallet can afford to provide so I need to be self-sufficient.

I will be creating a journal for my current grow which I have gone organic with to grow 2 West Coast OG by FastBuds in a 2x4 with a custom built LED strip light over a Scrog. The grow is already on day 29 so the journal should be just in time for things to get interesting as the plants start flowering. I will post the journal here as soon as it is created.

Look forward to speaking with many of you over the coming months :)

Hey mate nice to meet you. You will love it here, I lurked about here for months before joining . Best thing I ever did was join up the guys/gals here are a great bunch of people who love to help out.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Hey mate nice to meet you. You will love it here, I lurked about here for months before joining . Best thing I ever did was join up the guys/gals here are a great bunch of people who love to help out.

Hey man good to meet you too! Yeah on balance the people here are much more "my cup of tea" than elsewhere so I'm excited to share with everyone. Such a weird feeling being open about growing somewhere when you're so used to it being your secret haha

Hey man good to meet you too! Yeah on balance the people here are much more "my cup of tea" than elsewhere so I'm excited to share with everyone. Such a weird feeling being open about growing somewhere when you're so used to it being your secret haha
Yeah mate it's a top place to share your experience, i like it because like you it's illegal where i am and this place gives me an outlet to talk openly about my obsession!!

I think of it as avid hobbyist. Welcome and good luck. I do organic like so will be joining in.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Hi and welcome :pass:
Welcome to autos,if ya get stuck head for live stoners gossip
Good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Thanks for the welcome, i'll be sure to head over there soon as I encounter a problem :) Thanks man

Yeah mate it's a top place to share your experience, i like it because like you it's illegal where i am and this place gives me an outlet to talk openly about my obsession!!

Obsession is the perfect way to describe how I feel about growing!

I think of it as avid hobbyist. Welcome and good luck. I do organic like so will be joining in.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Thanks man, I'm new to the whole organics thing and LOVING it already I feel so much more at peace than my last DWC grow which was 2 months of firefighting problems haha

High bro and welcome:bighug:
Passing your welcome blunt:pass:

Many medical users/growers are on site and growing their meds, tag me in jour journal when you get it started
:headbang:

Back