Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

The taste and quality is much better imho There's a big difference to the point that I'd rather not have alcohol/butane extracts again. Not sure about the yields, I'd guess it would be less.

One of these would sure be nice to have. Make and smoke it, all in one unit. No chemicals and torches...
You can smoke it with the machine, too?? [emoji43] Me VERY upset! [emoji35]

Me so frustrated that I may, or may not have purchased one of these... [emoji16]

But I'll only have fresh buds in another couple of weeks.

@budelee

Have you tried doing it with kief?
139e6021c0280006139b5ed7b68430bc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My brother from the other udder !!! This is a slick unit!! Works sweet as well.. Okay heres my thoughts on your ??? Some people use nylon mesh bags, the premade ones are really nice and durable, blowouts happen so better to work slow, a blowout will contaminate that pull and waste a bunch of time!! All i had eas these screens from some other extract methods, so i used em, but yes this is just a filter to keep contam to a minimim... Excellent call on the screens/alcohol, thats what i plan on doing with em, the stainless steel will hold up better to iso cleanings, theres a couple ways to go here with steel or mesh, and different micron and temps, trial and error for best return until i get a better feel for the machine and the different moisture content of the material, the fresh material did get some water content squeezed out as well but these sheets were left open to air dry, now i am gathering a pile to go schmokee on,.. I can see just using each sheet as a "hit" but i wanna get these cleaned up and in a silicon till i finish the rig.... I will squeeze everday and give a report on the returns of the fresh plants, i think the peak return/moisture will be around 65% but it's just a thought,... This unit will press from 1300-1500 psi... I dont know if i mentioned this, the air compressor in the unit is quick to fill, the unit is ready to go within 5-8 seconds( for pressure)... More updates tomorrow, where more fresh buds will be mashed for their gold!!
I got me some of these, too. [emoji121] [emoji6]
e8262f6abe6a3fc84e2b4b85543a5f76.jpg

On return, my thought is that there are more aggresive techniques for best medicinal return, if a patient needed a "solvent free" product, their choices for concentrates are limited and this is an excellent form of solvent free oil, this would be better suited for individual user tho..and lemme say this, the terpine smell from the fresh stuff is unreal, i think it would be the lemonine(sp?),whatever it is has a very distinct and unique smell from the fresh squeezed buds.. That stuff will btw be used for edibles.. Last thought on return, Bee Nails does have a bigger unit that would fill the commercial/multi user bill nicely, i think the bigger models also squeeze at way higher pressure..
I know I missed this, when were the buds harvested? What's the current humidity level?

Back