Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

What i can see is that my "screen bags" are holding some oil, they will start giving the oil up ... I can initially see that the 160 mesh i have, give a better return than the 50 micron ... The return without a bag was very good, but left plant matter in the mix, no biggie...:eyebrows: Gonna git wrecked!!! Where's that "Duke of Earlllllll" video??
Duke of Earle, coming right up! :crying:
Hey, can that thing roll? I've got a few lids to convert to pin-spliffs. :shooty:
Very cool setup, Brother!

Cool lets see some more extractions!!! :pass:im subbed!!
egU9wk.gif

tumblr_n4li1eubom1tufblio1_500.gif
Giggity giggaty gig-a-teee!! :jawdrop: :finger: :bow: :crying: -- C'moooon! What a score my friend! :d5: That is a sweet little machine there,... I dig the compactness, clean design,... cool graphics too!
What's the trick here with the metal mesh Bud-E? I'm not savvy with the whole rosin scene,... mainly as a particulate filter? I was thinking about losses to it, like you,... seems acceptable, and you can always toss the screens into alcohol for superfine qwiso- :eyebrows: ....huh, odd the return on the 160 is better,... more wire strands, more surface area to cover with rosin..? ... The other thing I was wondering about was how much moisture is getting forced out on live bud,...I'm betting there's a happy medium to find on moisture content,...and if the steam helps move the rosin out better when under that intense pressure... Oh, what's the PSI on that thumb mangler? :rofl:
...But mostly, I wondering how it is you're still standing, much less operating a computer! :laughcry: :baked:-->:dizzy:-->
twzonesmiley.gif
--> :poof:
3f797bb4.gif
.... :haha::haha: :baghead: :haha::haha:

:pighug: Awesome presentation brudda, spank you very much for sharing :slap: :headbang:

Thanks for the invite!
I've never gone beyond alcohol extraction. I'm wondering if this would increase my yield for medical?
The taste and quality is much better imho There's a big difference to the point that I'd rather not have alcohol/butane extracts again. Not sure about the yields, I'd guess it would be less.

One of these would sure be nice to have. Make and smoke it, all in one unit. No chemicals and torches...

Back