Don't put corn on your COB's
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
"Carpe Kush"
Welcome,

Mephisto ManBearAlienPig X2
My room is 10x13' with a ceiling height of 11'. inside the room there is a grow box where a Cindy99 photo is 10 days or so from sprout.
The room is got HVAC with a controllable 200CFM squirrel cage fan.
The exhaust is another cage fan 900cfm. It is also controllable.
I have a 300W 6 Cree COB light with dimmer.
5 gallon buckets with a 9/16ths hole drilled approx 2" up from the bottom.
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] pearlite which is really chunky but looks like it will really improve plant stability and possibly more O2 between the top of the roots down to the reservoir portion.

Thats about it. I will keep ya'll posted and get some pics tonight.

Gauge

Beans are getting there tails, will put them in peat plugs this afternoon. The second pic is my photo Cindy 99. She is also in the last pic. That's her final home after 2 weeks under 40-80% COB.
The 5 gallons are painted black and are ready to grow..
Gauge
af1f20922291cd099c46c70cabc3c3d7.jpg
4a572c51663cbfbcbfa5fe51acfe27bc.jpg
dcba4b0d608dfc79ff7c6aaaf335bbe2.jpg
2cd624bb0c881f92b04f7d4edee683b6.jpg
8663af28baf751a9fff773455cd609e2.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice and clean looking setup Gague. I like the chunky pearlite and wish I could source it around here.
What C99 do you have going? I am looking at ordering Mosca's and Female seeds versions. I will prob end up getting both.

Thanks @Penrey
This one js from Canuk.
Super thick hills. Highly recommend scarfing B4 germ. I lost 3. Cracked but wouldn't push a tail out. I split the seeds but then they died.
Chit happens

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the info. I hadn't been there before so I will be adding it to my list. I would love to find something close to the original.

Nice looking setup you got man, what cobs you running? I'm looking at building a diy rig just like that as i go along. I like the idea of being able to build 1 or 2 at a time lol. Also what are you growing in? Never seen anything like that!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have the Cree CXB3590's driven by a Meanwell HLG-320H-C1400B. I got to Mephisto ManBearAlienPig and one Cindy99 photo in my grow box. The white stuff is [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] pearlite. IF you can see there is a whole drilled 2 inches up from the bottom of the bucket. That leaves a 2liter space for water/nutes to pool and the roots to grow into. The pearlite stays wet and provides O2 for the roots. Every day i wet around the seedling until it starts to stretch and then i know the the roots have hit the bottom. Then i will switch to every second day. I put enough water/nute solution to replace the entire amount within the space under the hole...
Crazy shit huh? I just sit back and crack a few tinnie's

I have the Cree CXB3590's driven by a Meanwell HLG-320H-C1400B. I got to Mephisto ManBearAlienPig and one Cindy99 photo in my grow box. The white stuff is [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] pearlite. IF you can see there is a whole drilled 2 inches up from the bottom of the bucket. That leaves a 2liter space for water/nutes to pool and the roots to grow into. The pearlite stays wet and provides O2 for the roots. Every day i wet around the seedling until it starts to stretch and then i know the the roots have hit the bottom. Then i will switch to every second day. I put enough water/nute solution to replace the entire amount within the space under the hole...
Crazy shit huh? I just sit back and crack a few tinnie's
Yeah that's sick as. Just when I thought I'd seen it all with different grow methods I find another ingenious method.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thought i would update you on this grow. My two MBAP's are almost 1/2 inch tall and aren't quite ready to go into the buckets yet. I have decided to run two Mephisto Gold Glue's in two separate 2 gallon bubble buckets as well. When i went looking for small DWC buckets i bought 2 more because i realized [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] my OCD wants my room to have all the same buckets. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] It saves me 24 gallons of hauling water and nute solution a week. The two extra plants will consume more i know but the yield will be the shit. Trust me! Will be a great grow!
Not going to bore you with picture of seedlings poking out of Rapid rooters.
Carpe' Kush ya'll

Back