Mephisto Genetics Gauge Steel Mephisto DWC/BlueToof/AvT/ Timber COB

@RainDan will be on live stoners chat 6:00 pm BST Friday. Come say hi and welcome him to the AFN Family.. if you have ever liked any of my plants, he is the man who has lit them!
Now here is some more of a Timber's work.

IMG_0075.JPG
IMG_0077.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0085.JPG
IMG_0086.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG
IMG_0086.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG

Looks good man. A little bit of light burn and a bit of leaf taco. I love the "saw horse stake".
Recently I have been using Mr.NO from Rambridge to control my height so
I can reduce light burn and heat stress, with the added benefit of closer inter nodes.
I am aware that it has pgr's in there somewhere and I choose to over look it for now, you should look into it, if you haven't already. Cheers.

Looks good man. A little bit of light burn and a bit of leaf taco. I love the "saw horse stake".
Recently I have been using Mr.NO from Rambridge to control my height so
I can reduce light burn and heat stress, with the added benefit of closer inter nodes.
I am aware that it has pgr's in there somewhere and I choose to over look it for now, you should look into it, if you haven't already. Cheers.
How about a ton of burn and massive tacoing! I failed to get a water on her and when they are that big in a 5 gallon and drinking nearly a bucket a day minus root volume you dance a fine line Skidboy as i am sure you know. Im going to limp her to the finish line and never do a 5 gallon Bucket again. Actually i am transferring all my grows to Hempy Buckets. Such a better growing experience.

What is PGR's

Back