Mephisto Genetics Gauge Steel Mephisto DWC/BlueToof/AvT/ Timber COB

Bubble bucket update new picks for ya'll
Lil guy is a Mephisto AVT
Last pic is big girls stalk. Can't wait to harvest this and see how massive the ball is.
IMG_0126.JPG
IMG_0127.JPG
IMG_0128.JPG
IMG_0129.JPG
IMG_0130.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0138.JPG

62 days for MBAP and I forgot on the BlueToof but I will look at my chart today and find out..

53 days old I think. She was born on Aug 10th ther ya go.

Last edited:
Is that stalk from the mbap pictures above! That’s massive my friend. This just goes to show folks what lots of air to the roots and good growing practices can produce! Great job. I am not even joking your thread here got me kicked back into gear and lit a fire under my arse and I am firing up the 8 gallon bubble boxes as we speak. I also am thinking about dropping the AvT special pheno. I am definitely doing a double grape but I think the other will be AvT. I am excited again whooooo hoooo

Is that stalk from the mbap pictures above! That’s massive my friend. This just goes to show folks what lots of air to the roots and good growing practices can produce! Great job. I am not even joking your thread here got me kicked back into gear and lit a fire under my arse and I am firing up the 8 gallon bubble boxes as we speak. I also am thinking about dropping the AvT special pheno. I am definitely doing a double grape but I think the other will be AvT. I am excited again whooooo hoooo
Dude that psychs me up! :headbang::headbang::headbang: that you are! Make sure you tag me on this 8 gal behemoth, i love your growing style and the plants you grow! I kept it simple and ran Tap water and RX Green Solutions and CalMag+ as needed. Thats it. I was hoping i could get noobs interested in DWC as well by keeping it simple. We will see.
thanks again Derek:cheers:

IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG
IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0165.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG
IMG_0175.JPG
Blue Toof and AvT DWC update. Keeping bothe under 1000ppm by quite a bunch. AvT the smaller one is running 550-700 and Ph is 5-6 no matter what I do.
Blue Toof is on the Bloom nutes and I get a much lower Ph after mixing. I am going to raise the Ph on her which I never do and see what happens this run. Trying to keep it up in the 5's.
Through in a garden shot as well.
Piggyback'ed my 100w 3500k Timber in the middle of my 300w for the finish of these plants.

Back