Hemp Autoflower Genetics: High CBD, very low THC

Reaction score
I wanted to post this here as well because I am new to the forum and unsure of the best sub-forum to post in...

Good morning folks,

I am new as a member here on AFN. Thanks for having me.

I am looking to start some small scale auto breeding projects for a hemp farm here in the US. To qualify as hemp, the THC has to be less than 0.3%. I am looking to source good auto genetics as a good starting point for this breeding project. I would love any suggestions or guidance to the highest CBD and lowest THC varieties you are all aware of whether from a large seed company or from one of your own personal breeding projects.

To kick off the hemp auto project I will start with a few different crosses to be able to supply the farm with good high CBD genetics in the short term as well as create new varieties for the long term.

1. The first project will take a number of high CBD and low THC autos and use STS to reverse the females and S1 them and create a seedbank of many S1 high CBD varieties to start building seedbank in the near term.

2. The second project will be an open pollination run of the best M/F varieties I can find to increase genetic diversity and open up the project to a very narrow selection process to select for the highest CBD:THC ratios and the best plant and flower structure for outdoor cultivation.

3. The third project will take some of the best seed stock from the above 2 projects and cross these to some of the highest CBD:THC ratio clones that I can source. Then over 5-7 generations select for highest CBD:THC ratios and good structure for outdoor plants and stabilize the genetics as much as possible and create a 100% autoflower genetics.

I would love any and all input from all of you.

I started making a list of high CBD, low THC autoflower seed stock to from the Seedsman seedbank website. The current list is as follows:
Purplediol : Elite Seeds : 34:1 Ratio
Pink Kush : Seedsman : 30:1
Swiss Dream Rose : Kannabia : 30:1
Solomatic : Royal Queen Seeds : 22:1
Charlottes Angel : Dutch Passion Seeds : 20:1
Swiss Dream : Kannabia : 35:1
Dinamed : Dinafem : 30:1?
Sweet Pure : Sweet Seeds : 15:1 - 23:1
Sweet : Auto Seeds : ?

Are there any suggestions for high CBD and low THC varieties besides this list?

Best regards,
-Panda

Welcome to afn an good luck on your project very cool an exciting.

Thanks! I am very excited about it and hope to get some leads on good genetics to start the project with.
I am getting ready to do a run of 3 different CBD strains, one of which will be the Pink Kush auto. I have some Finola and Russian auto seeds that I'll be growing out as well with the goal of creating feminized versions of both those strains.

I found all 3 of those and more at Cannapot. They have a really good CBD selection including some true hemp strains.https://www.cannapot.com/shop/index...20a&filter_id=197&product_listing_sorter_id=0 lists the hemp strains. They got to me within a week of ordering too, which was a nice surprise.

Do you have any seeds that you're growing out currently?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I am getting ready to do a run of 3 different CBD strains, one of which will be the Pink Kush auto. I have some Finola and Russian auto seeds that I'll be growing out as well with the goal of creating feminized versions of both those strains.

I found all 3 of those and more at Cannapot. They have a really good CBD selection including some true hemp strains.https://www.cannapot.com/shop/index...20a&filter_id=197&product_listing_sorter_id=0 lists the hemp strains. They got to me within a week of ordering too, which was a nice surprise.

Do you have any seeds that you're growing out currently?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Hi Heelo,
Awesome, thanks for that info. I will be sure to check out cannapot. I currently do not have any CBD/Hemp autos. I have many THC autos and some photoperiod hemp seeds, but on the hunt for all the best high CBD autos to start this breeding project off right!

My finola and Russian auto sprouts didn't make it, but I have two nice pink kush CBD plants from Seedsman going strong. Pics below
5dda0e9658b5d57d5b5094b3fba6927b.jpg
6df33c3cfde18a8d674eff97d8090735.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back