Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

I only add humidity when RH is less than 30%

Temps here have been getting cooler and Rh has been dropping out the bottom. Temps in the tent have maintained 75-80f / 23-26c but Rh has dropped to 35-40% and I believe I can see the top of the coco drying out faster. Any reason for me to add humidity? I could put a cool mist humidifier in the tent if needed but with an extraction fan running not sure how much it would help.

Day 9

Another daily picture for the records. I think I do see some signs of improvement with Sunshine and her Sister still looks as pretty as ever. They are both staying short so far, so I think the lights are at a good distance. Temps have been staying within normal ranges and Rh is right around 35-40%.

I am dying to turn on the reservoir. I know it is only day 9 but I have seen some journals and comments around the internet where growers successfully turn them on in five days for clones and ten days for seedlings. I setup the reservoir last night and got it ready to go. Now for the waiting to end.

Sunshine
IMG_1027.JPG

Berkeley

IMG_1029.JPG

I forgot to list in my OP that I have an EcoPlus 728305 Eco 264 Submersible Pump, 290GPH that I will be running in the reservoir to keep everything stirred up. I did not purchase it for this purpose but it will work well. Has a nice little adjustable fitting for it that lets you pump the water up at at angle so the water hits the side of the reservoir. Repurposed from my five gallon bucket DWC under a scrog days. I hope with autopots to never have to go back to DWC again.

Day 9

Another daily picture for the records. I think I do see some signs of improvement with Sunshine and her Sister still looks as pretty as ever. They are both staying short so far, so I think the lights are at a good distance. Temps have been staying within normal ranges and Rh is right around 35-40%.

I am dying to turn on the reservoir. I know it is only day 9 but I have seen some journals and comments around the internet where growers successfully turn them on in five days for clones and ten days for seedlings. I setup the reservoir last night and got it ready to go. Now for the waiting to end.

Sunshine
View attachment 657616

Berkeley

View attachment 657617
Looking good man so tempted to turn system on... Patience is a virtue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Day 9

Sunshine
View attachment 657616

Berkeley

View attachment 657617
looking good so far as izzey says patience turned mine on early never noticed a thing if anything were smaller and what ive noticed about mutants they tend to be the strongest smoke subbed up for the rest of your grow and good luck (not that you need it) :pass:

Looking good man so tempted to turn system on... Patience is a virtue

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Yes you know it's a virtue, although I'm not feeling very virtuous. :rofl:
looking good so far as izzey says patience turned mine on early never noticed a thing if anything were smaller and what ive noticed about mutants they tend to be the strongest smoke subbed up for the rest of your grow and good luck (not that you need it) :pass:
First of all thanks for subbing in. I agree about mutants and have seen some weird looking plants grow into monsters. I know I need to be patient and am trying. I have even resisted the urge to tie off the line to one of the autopots and turn on the other. Just to see what would happen.

As for luck, I will take all you send my way. I am great growing outdoors and growing photos in DWC indoors, but have had my share of failures with autoflowers indoors. That's why I say if I can succeed with autopots, anyone can.:biggrin:

Day 10

Another daily picture for the records. Temps are normal, although when I came home from work today the Rh was 28%. Sunshine is looking weird as normal but growing and Berkeley is doing well. They will get their second feeding today before lights out. I will list what I am using and quantities on tomorrow's update. Other than that here are the pics.

Sunshine
IMG_1034.JPG

Berkeley
IMG_1035.JPG

Group Shot
IMG_1039.JPG

Day 11

Temps are 75-80f, humidity was staying around 25% so I added my cool mist humidifier and Rh is now staying between 35 & 40%. The girls got their feeding before lights out yesterday and they both look better for it. Gave them both 1500ml of solution. Only had minimal runoff and since I left them in their trays this time, I used my shop-vac to get rid of the runoff. Here was the menu for the their feeding:
Cal/Mag 1 ml/l 0.45EC
Sensi Grow A & B 1 ml/l. After A - 0.85EC After B -1.10EC
B52 0.5 ml/l.
Carboload 0.5 ml/l
Voodoo 2 ml/l.
After adding all the above and aerating for a couple hours 5.79 pH 1.2EC

After having a nap for 4 hours and a few more hours bathing in light waiting for me to get home here is how we are looking today.

Sunshine
IMG_1061.JPG
IMG_1062.JPG

Berkeley

IMG_1051.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG

Group Shot

IMG_1099.JPG

Last edited:
with auto pots, there is no reason to return to DWC! I use no pumps, hell,most times I don't use airdomes either and I've yet to have a bad grow in auto pots!​

I forgot to list in my OP that I have an EcoPlus 728305 Eco 264 Submersible Pump, 290GPH that I will be running in the reservoir to keep everything stirred up. I did not purchase it for this purpose but it will work well. Has a nice little adjustable fitting for it that lets you pump the water up at at angle so the water hits the side of the reservoir. Repurposed from my five gallon bucket DWC under a scrog days. I hope with autopots to never have to go back to DWC again.

with auto pots, there is no reason to return to DWC! I use no pumps, hell,most times I don't use airdomes either and I've yet to have a bad grow in auto pots!​
It was just sitting around doing nothing so I threw it in there. :pass:

Back