Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Subbed, bro...I love FastBuds.
Growing 4 strains now. I have the seeds for LSD-25.
I'm working my way through their catalog.

Sunshine is some interesting babe!
Looking forward to follow you and your FastBuds babes.

Subbed, bro...I love FastBuds.
Growing 4 strains now. I have the seeds for LSD-25.
I'm working my way through their catalog.

Sunshine is some interesting babe!
Looking forward to follow you and your FastBuds babes.
Thanks for subbing in for my little grow. I too would like to work my way through their strains. So many to try, so little room, time, money, ... :rofl:. Sunshine has a mind of her own and hopefully will catch up soon, little mutant babe that she be.

Thanks for subbing in for my little grow. I too would like to work my way through their strains. So many to try, so little room, time, money, ... :rofl:. Sunshine has a mind of her own and hopefully will catch up soon, little mutant babe that she be.
I purchase bulk seeds, so 2 seeds pr strain until I've done the catalog.

Here is my current grow. Upper right corner is my LSTed WCOG. The longest side branch is 80 cm!
IMG_2813.JPG

I purchase bulk seeds, so 2 seeds pr strain until I've done the catalog.

Here is my current grow. Upper right corner is my LSTed WCOG. The longest side branch is 80 cm!
View attachment 659112
Nice looking ladies you have there. I have been blessed with a couple wins, some really good deals at seed banks, and a couple generous friends, to have a nice selection of auto seeds. I almost always will take my available seed stock and reverse with CS and pollinate a like strain to create even more feminized auto seeds for me to play with. Yet I continue to want new strains because they just keep getting better.

Nice looking ladies you have there. I have been blessed with a couple wins, some really good deals at seed banks, and a couple generous friends, to have a nice selection of auto seeds. I almost always will take my available seed stock and reverse with CS and pollinate a like strain to create even more feminized auto seeds for me to play with. Yet I continue to want new strains because they just keep getting better.

Its reallt cool making your own seeds.
I joined the hobby in March and have only grown 10 plants,
I have the chemicals, but haven't tried. Will use CS When I have a strain to be my regular. I have to ask some friends to borrow their garden for some canna sex.

When looking arround what the brothers gets out of FB strans.
I haven't the seeds yet, but FB Six Shooter may be the one I'm looking for. As soon as I get my hands on the seeds, Six Shooter will have the first free spot!

Have you grown WCOG? That's beatiful babes. I have a indica pheno and a very sativa pheno.

Day 13

Another daily picture for the records. Both are showing nice signs of development since their last hand feeding. Sunshine is still very much behind Berkeley.

Sunshine
IMG_1103.JPG

Berkeley

IMG_1104.JPG

Group Shot
IMG_1102.JPG

Have you grown WCOG? That's beatiful babes. I have a indica pheno and a very sativa pheno.
I have not grown the WCOG, but I'm sure I will get around to it. I have ten more of these LSD-25s to play with so, I want to actually take the time to grow a strain a few times in a row to learn how it grows. Hopefully increasing yeild in process.

I have not grown the WCOG, but I'm sure I will get around to it. I have ten more of these LSD-25s to play with so, I want to actually take the time to grow a strain a few times in a row to learn how it grows. Hopefully increasing yeild in process.
I'll show you tomorrow. I have this beautiful sativa specimen.

They are also highly thrips resistant. I had big time infestation in the tent. My Green Crack plants look very ugly, but WCOG, they did not like at all.

Back