Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Looking good bro,this is always the most frustrating part the first 2-3 weeks then when you turn the autopots on :devil:
Has anyone tried narrowing that 2-3 week time period for rooting in? I have seen some grows where people started the autopots after the first week but those were with clones, so should be expected I guess.

Has anyone tried narrowing that 2-3 week time period for rooting in? I have seen some grows where people started the autopots after the first week but those were with clones, so should be expected I guess.

well mine have all been turned on at 15 days.we say 3 weeks/21 days just to make sure the roots are at the bottom.but if you feel they have enough roots to turn on at day 15 go for it just check the autopot tray to see if they are wicking up the feed then you are all set,and if not hand water for another week.

This was the size of my 2 girls at day 15 when i turned the autopot system on and they wicked up the feed straight away.i just give them a top feed the same time i turn the system on

Grapey walter
g16.jpg

Blueberry
b15.jpg

Last edited:
Back