Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Subbed bro good luck with your grow.personally i take no notice of what autopot say because they dont grow cannabis and you cant even mention it to them.and as you have already seen we all have different ideas how to grow in the autopots.so just go with what you prefer.i use clay pebbles just rinsed no ph checking,i run my lights and airdomes 24/7 and i never ever check ph/ppm/ec.you will find what works for you bro thats the great thing about growing cannabis so many different ways to achieve the same result which makes it so much fun so when you get bored growing one way you can change whenever you feel like it
Ooh forgot have this to get you started :slap:
Thanks for subbing in, the support, and the rep slap! I will always remember you as my first. :yay:

I really should avoid the temptation to experiment for my first run with these things, but once I see how I handle these autopots I will try things like airdomes on from day one compared to the same strain with it off. With another reservoir it will be easy to try out different nutrients and additives. Like I want to eventually try having a grow with nothing but FloraNova Bloom and cal/mag with no pH or EC checks because I have a friend that wants to grow but I know her, she won't be into meters and calculations and I want to get her making her own meds. So with her the kiss method will be the best, but being this is my first run with both Autopots and FastBuds LSD-25 so I should take my own advice and KISS.

Thanks for subbing in, the support, and the rep slap! I will always remember you as my first. :yay:

I really should avoid the temptation to experiment for my first run with these things, but once I see how I handle these autopots I will try things like airdomes on from day one compared to the same strain with it off. With another reservoir it will be easy to try out different nutrients and additives. Like I want to eventually try having a grow with nothing but FloraNova Bloom and cal/mag with no pH or EC checks because I have a friend that wants to grow but I know her, she won't be into meters and calculations and I want to get her making her own meds. So with her the kiss method will be the best, but being this is my first run with both Autopots and FastBuds LSD-25 so I should take my own advice and KISS.

Exactly bro i love your attitude,K.I.S.S is the way to go when starting new techniques because there is so much info out there you will start creating problems for no reason.get the simple things in order(temps,rh,airflow) let the girls grow and you will see how big they grow in autopots.then next grow you can experiment with different training techniques and feed schedules.the best thing is every grow is different so we learn new things each grow and adapt accordingly.you are going to do fine my friend :smoking:

My motto is Live, Grow, Learn...... dammit! LOL I hate to say it but I can still claim more seeds killed to harvest completed indoors. Outdoors I'm okay, here are a couple pics from this year to ponder while we wait for the young ones to show their faces.

final.jpg
final.jpg
final.jpg
final.jpg

Very nice bro what strains are those girls ?
LOL, if we only knew, I would love to throw away all the ones that made that lime green girl and keep all those purple ones. It is random bagseed from some great stuff we had floating around locally last year. I thought for sure they all came from the same bag but there are some dramatic differences. We grew out three of those lime green ones and fought bud rot all season. Had one where the entire girl had to go to bubble hash. The one in the photo only lost a couple buds to rot. To be fair, the end of our season was very damp and cool, perfect for these issues.

That purple beast has taken all the nutes I could get to her outside and never a sign of rot or mold. I am going to try and reveg a piece and see if I can clone her. Would be great to throw outside again next year.

Day 1
We have signs of life from both girls and we are calling this day 1 for them. The coco is still very damp so not adding any water yet. Also using my makeshift humidity domes when not taking pictures. I normally leave them on for the first 3-4 days or until the first real leaves are better developed.

Both lights are on Veg and right at 35 inches. Producing 20k lux at the surface of the coco.
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0198.JPG

Last edited:
I agree with @2Stoned2Care there are many ways... you will find the way for you, but you need a few grows under your belt first to see what works for you and what doesn't.

I'll keep an eye out also. :slap: good start

Day 1
We have signs of life from both girls and we are calling this day 1 for them. The coco is still very damp so not adding any water yet. Also using my makeshift humidity domes when not taking pictures. I normally leave them on for the first 3-4 days or until the first real leaves are better developed.
View attachment 654346 View attachment 654347

Nice to see new baby girls bro :smoking:

I agree with @2Stoned2Care there are many ways... you will find the way for you, but you need a few grows under your belt first to see what works for you and what doesn't.

I'll keep an eye out also. :slap: good start
Thanks @Frogster for the slap and your observations. As with all the wonderful autopot mentors that have showed up here I have read your grows and your reputation precedes you.

Nice to see new baby girls bro :smoking:
Very nice to see them indeed. Especially when they both came up together. So many times you have one pop up and the other kick back in the soil and wait three or more days. LOL The one still has her helmet on but hoping she breaks loose this morning.

Thanks for the heads up.

I almost forgot to talk about the lighting. Both of the LEDs are as far up as they can go, I'm guessing about 40 inches above the top of the pots and I only have one on Veg right now. That's about 5000 lux on top of the pots. I realize lux is not any substitute for a PAR meter but I think it gives you a good indication of intensity and the best location to intercept that intensity. Once the girls get above ground and looking healthy I will consider flipping on the other one.

Loving the setup @HemiSync. Can't wait to see this grow develop. If you find you are getting too much light with both of the p300s in VEG mode, I would recommend turning one of them off. Seedlings don't need a lot of light at all.

Got the popcorn ready! :pop:

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for sharing!

Back