Grow Mediums HemiSync's Autopot grow w/Fast Buds LSD-25 using coco/perlite & LED

Subbed and just in time I have just gotten 3 lsd so really interested to follow along.
Sending some :vibes: I also love ure setup peace
Thanks, I hope I can show you what these can do. First time with the strain, coco, and autopots so,could be a bad combination, so thanks for the good vibes and comments. Now is the long wait to get these girls on their reservoir.

All caught up, things are looking really great. I'll be along for the ride. Here's a :slap: for trying new things.:pass:
Thanks for subbing in and for the like bomb and rep slap. I do like trying new things. Only thing familiar to me on this grow is my environment and nutes.

Let them girls devolop a nice rootball and your golden. Easy on watering will send the roots digging. Once the taproot hits the res, explosion time.
That's what I am shooting for, an explosion! No water before day 5. I did take the humidity domes off for a few hours trying to harden the girls a little and give them some fresh air during lights out. Will see how they look after work tonight and decide if I'm done with those.

Day 4

You can definitely see the coco starting to get that drier look to it. I took the humidity domes off during lights out today and they seemed to like it. So, I am leaving them off for now. Will continue to withhold feeding until tomorrow.

I usually like to give my girls names but for some reason related to my teen years, I want to call them Berkeley and Sunshine. Some of the best acid I ever had back in the day was Orange Sunshine and four way hits of Purple Berkeley. Stuff would have you grinning ear to ear so much your cheeks would hurt the next day. So may I introduce you to:

Berkeley
final.jpg

& Sunshine
final.jpg

Day 5

Not much progress, but the girls seem to be doing well with hardly any stretch at all. I will be giving them their first feeding with 1ml/l Cal/Mag, 0.5ml/l Sensi Grow, 0.5ml/l B52, 2ml/l Voodoo Juice. The EC is 0.82, pH is 5.8 and each pot got about 750ml of water. The pics were taken before watering.

Here's Berkeley looking very nice.
Watermarked1(2016-11-08-0756).jpg

And Sunshine has a strange twist to her leaves
Watermarked2(2016-11-08-0757).jpg

A couple group shots
Watermarked3(2016-11-08-0757).jpg
Watermarked4(2016-11-08-0757).jpg

Last edited:
Good decision to remove humidity dome I don't use them atall anymore as I feel alot of stretch happens when in
I only use them for the first set of true leaves, sometimes the second, but no more. I have seen too many seedlings dry up without them. As for stretch, with these lights there is usually very little seedling stretch.

Happy growing!

Day 5

Not much progress, but the girls seem to be doing well with hardly any stretch at all. I will be giving them their first feeding with 1ml/l Cal/Mag, 0.5ml/l Sensi Grow, 0.5ml/l B52, 2ml/l Voodoo Juice. The EC is 0.82, pH is 5.8 and each pot got about 750ml of water. The pics were taken before watering.

Here's Berkeley looking very nice.
View attachment 656233
And Sunshine has a strange twist to her leaves
View attachment 656234
A couple group shots
View attachment 656235 View attachment 656236

Looking good bro,this is always the most frustrating part the first 2-3 weeks then when you turn the autopots on :devil:

Back