New Grower HELP Small Auto flowering too early day 29

Reaction score
This is my first grow of OG Kush on Day 29
I just transplanted her 4 days ago from solo cup to 2 gallon pot. The medium is soil, light 18/6

She is only 4,5 inch tall but looks like she starts flowering today I'm not sure, pls see pictures below
Screenshot_20220605-093521_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-093424_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-093356_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-093439_Gallery.jpg

Is she on flowering stage now?
Is it too late to stress her a bit with LST?
Is there anything I can do to make her bigger plant to produce more buds?

Thank you for your replies

So 25 days in a solo cup hmmm whenever and if I do start them in solo cup it’s only maybe for a week or 2ish max. If it got stunted because of that then there’s nothing you can do but grow her and get some smoke from her.

:yeahthat:

@nory222 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: IMPO transplanting an autoflowering plant is a mistake to begin with. Their short time in veg simply does not give them time to recover from the shock.

That said just give that plant some Love and LITFA it may surprise you.

:yeahthat:

@nory222 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: IMPO transplanting an autoflowering plant is a mistake to begin with. Their short time in veg simply does not give them time to recover from the shock.

That said just give that plant some Love and LITFA it may surprise you.

thanks for your support by replying
what is LITFA?

It looks like it has also started to stretch as well. It is time to shift your lights or add a bunch of red. I have forced several quick growing autoflowers into flowering early(19 days) by reducing blue and increasing red light(though yours is due to being in the solo cup too long). The additional flowering time allowed for some very large buds to form. Let that little girl grow!

It looks like it has also started to stretch as well. It is time to shift your lights or add a bunch of red. I have forced several quick growing autoflowers into flowering early(19 days) by reducing blue and increasing red light(though yours is due to being in the solo cup too long). The additional flowering time allowed for some very large buds to form. Let that little girl grow!
thanks for your advice
do i need to switch the light time? at the moment is 18/6

12/12 might give it more height, stretch seems to occur most during the last hours of dark as auxins build up.

At this point I would personally retain the 18/6 light, no sense in depriving the plant of light (it's food) now that it is starting its flowering.

I have found the early flowering that I force upon my plants nearly double the harvest with these quick finishing auto strains.

Back