Live Stoners Hello Everybody, New here, new grower,new year, new everything!!

Reaction score
Here i am, being lucky for becoming a part of this family. Im a new grower, currently in my first grow, i got aun auto green house seeds (lemon haze), Mephisto fantasmo express and a super feminized big buddha. Lets see what happnes , hopefully i will be able to share my expirience with others as well and learn alot in the process. I was inspired by @A-Train ' s work.

Right now im limited in space so i got a 30x18x36 tent and 2 galaxyhydros 300w.

My GH lemon is on her 36 day
my other girls are relative young with less than a week.

thanks again

Last edited:
Welcome to afn buddy! :bighug:
Sounds like your gonna have a full tent! Don't forget to post some pics for us to drool over... Any questions at all don't hesitate to ask, we're here for ya!

Welcome Whitty,

the first grow is always the most fun. Please share it with us. Good luck pal. eP.

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-autoflower-academy.44/

What's up buddy thanks for doing the intro. Above is a link to the new grower academy. I would reccomend starting your journal there and there will be no shortage of folks around to help. Just so the folks know witty here had a little trouble getting some seeds to germ but we have hopefully worked past that and we have heads up and off to a good start.

Welcome t`AFN mate :toke:, looks like you`re in good hands! :thumbsup: :hookah:

welcome Whit. we got you covered. we'll get you thru this with all the help you'll need to have a great grow.

I'll just agree with everyone else, and welcome you too. Question, is your light a galaxy hydro 300,(not actually 300 watts) or a true 300 watt light. Because 600 watts in that small space could give you heat trouble. I struggled a little with my Mars Hydro 700 (300 watts) in my 2x2x5. Good luck, I'm quite sure others with much more experience than I may have an opinion.

Back